Reviews for Between Here and There
Daniella Consuela chapter 7 . 9/4/2008 I've got some suspicions about some things.

1. I think Steph and Jericho are really together behind closed doors and Maria is a cover up for it. I believe she may be in on it.

2. Carlito considers Chris a friend. If he really hated him so much then why would he hang around him?

3. I don't have a number three...I just felt like posting a number three.

This story is really awesome I felt bad for laughing last chapter with the whole flowers thing but it was hilarious. Not on Trish's part of course but..Oh you know what I mean! girl is just so..she's a rambler. She does actually make sense when she says things but a lot of the time she's so forgetful it makes you think..god! Is she really stupid or something. But I don't really believe she is..she's just different and she speaks before she thinks more often than not. This is awesome..I need more.
andyeascrewyou chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Great chapter, I think I know who Stephanie's lover is!
12310 chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
Ah yes, and a divergence begins to be seen... I like how you've very slowly integrated the story with Stephanie and you-know-who. It's obvious who it is, at least, to me it is, and if it's not... well, you had me fooled lol. But yeah, you've been very subtle with it and that's awesome. But anyways, to get back on track with the main star couple of this story, let's focus on Carlito and Trish. Chris nailed it right on the head when he told Carlito that he hadn't even asked Trish out. He might as well, just to see what happens. What does he have to lose anyways? She could of course say no, but hell, she could also say yes lol. I still love Maria in this, her comments crack me up every time. All in all I'm so loving this story and I can't wait to read more of it, great job! :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
You updated, that's lovely! Carlito should listen to Maria, she has the best plans...ok, maybe she doesn't, but at least she's trying to help him think of some. The airhead joke would've went nicely with the whole sky thing, but you're right, it would've been too easy at that point.

I feel kinda bad for Stephanie and her whole relationship with her guy. She's very unhappy and I noticed she wouldn't even kiss him at the end... Does he even have a clue how she feels? At all? Now you know I usually like him but I'm not liking him too much right now...

Anyway, great update!

AnimusPatronus chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
great new chapter! Update sooN!
TrishOrton chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
OK so I seriously think steph is secretly with Chris or it could be John cuz i see you have a story with him but Im mostly convinced its chris lol anyway Carlito needs to get it together how does he think hes gonna get Trish if he wont just come out with his feelings anyway great story and btw did u see raw with carlito and Torrie? not cute mostly awkward lookin lol :)
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
great chapter! I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next update! :)
liveinadive chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
*jumps up and down* HOORAY! AN UPDATE! OF THE ONLY TRISH/CARLITO FIC AROUND! WOT .. yes, so i have a tendency to be entirely over dramatic but I'm so glad you updated .. i was in dire need of a trish/lito fix .. thanks so much! I loved this chapter, it was great to see carlito admitting what the hell he's feeling .. if only he'd tell trish .. it was great to see their little interlude at the elevator .. except .. stop teasing me lol i'm going to go crazy if something doesn't happen soon! fantastic interaction between the characters, loved lito calling jericho on steph, we all know it's true .. and i cannot wait to see who steph's accomplice is .. i have an idea, but i'm probably not right .. in all, fantastic stuff, keep up the awesome work, loved the little maria humour .. UPDATE SOON!
12310 chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
lol, poor Carlito. All that trouble, just to come and find out that Trish is allergic to flowers. That just sucks for him, but hopefully he can come up with a better plan next time around. It wasn't like it was a bad idea, just coincidence and just his luck lol. But yeah, I'm really enjoying this story, and probably moreso now that Trish has left. This is like the only Trish/Carlito fix around that hits the spot, even though it makes me wish Trish was still around lol. But yeah, hopefully things work out for Carlito, I mean in the end, something has to give...
andyeascrewyou chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
Poor Carlito! Just can't catch a break!
the-real-goods chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
Chris is being very shady these days. I have reason to believe that he is cheating on poor Maria. Well, unless you are playing around and leading to insinuating situations that are probably completely untrue. If you are... that's actually really smart, lol. But anyways - I feel for Carlito. He just wants to make a good impression with Trish, yet nothing is going his way. Something's gotta give soon...
AnimusPatronus chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
great new chapter! Update soon!
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
LMAO! Now I know this isn't supposed to be funny, but that hasn't stopped me from laughing. What are the odds, man? I mean, seriously, Carlito got all those flowers delivered to Trish's room to make her happy, and it turns out she's allergic. How very ironic!

I liked the banter between Chris and Steph. Their conversations are always so entertaining because they're always being so sarcastic and they're always mocking each other...

Keep up the great work, now I'm off to read this new story of yours!
Pinayprincesa chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
Aw what a Sweetie Chris is to take care of Trish _
StephanieIrvine chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
lmao, oh that ending was priceless! Picturing Maria's strickened face has me doubled over in laughter. I should have read this last night, but I was lazy and I never, so sure me :-P But seriously kudos to ya, cause this was a funny ass chapter. I liked the Carlito/Maria convo, even if Maria is a little hard to follow sometime. She's cute in a dumb sort of way, but really, she's only trying to help, therego she's funny cool. I also liked the Trish/Steph convo, what was Trish gonna say before the beloved Chris Jericho walked into the room. I have so many opinions on the whole Steph/Chris thing as well, but I'll just keep those to myself.

Altogther another stellar chapter...but I don't expect anything different from you.

Look forward to more.