Reviews for Care
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Cute story, I want more please! _
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Please continue my friend. It' amazing.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
really cute Rukato fic.
Forgotten Werewolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
nice story. keep up withwork and update soon
Ruki44 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
yea, i really liked this one when it came out, but i didnt know how to review (i was stupid ok?) so im reviewing now. u should write more of these
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Not bad for a one-shot, I do admit I'd be interested in seeing what else you may eventualy come up with for this particular fandom.

I will, however, freely admit I have a bias for this particular pairing, but only when the two of them are in character, which you seemed to have achieved here(not a whole lot of people get Ruki/Rika right).
AegisX-TAIL chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
good fic... :D

it would be like Ruki to ignore a cold...

Eh... good fic though...

and Adios for now... :D
Emerald-eclipse chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Nothing else to say beside : good work ! it was really sweet :P
karika88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
cool story, i'm more of a ryuki fan but it takes everybody forever to update those so i'm reading rukatos for now, update it please
ttoad chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I like it, hope to see more
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is a cute mand funny story. Please make some more. Ruki and Takato forever.
Rocking Your Sox Since 1993 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hello, Person I dont know at all whatsoever. I like your fanfictions so keep writing...or DIE A DEATH SO PAINFUL, SO HORRIFIC, SO...*Taco walks into room* HI TACO! Um...*looks around susspisoucly* No! I am not reviewing you with well thought out threats! Wherever would you get that idea?

*Supes
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Love this story! So sweet and mushy. One of the few sweet and mushy that I like. Can't wait to read more of your work!