Reviews for Little Host
animecutylover chapter 7 . 1/15
Uh oh. A big fight is gonna happen? Or not?
animecutylover chapter 6 . 1/15
Omg!

Hikaru totally just confessed! And Haruhi is as oblivious as ever!

XD
animecutylover chapter 5 . 1/15
I'm glad Tamaki didn't stay angry at Kyouya.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 1/15
Poor Kyouya.

It's finally time for the big reveal.
animecutylover chapter 3 . 1/15
Uh oh.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
I think we have waited long enough, please give us an answer. Who dies?
Brenda chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
Hola buenos días esta muy interesante tu historia espero con ansias el dia que vuelvas a actualizar
youngie chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
i really hope it was haruhi who died...serve kyoya...or the twins died and haruhi move on from kyoya
LaurenRose chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
MY GOD, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS, I NEED TO READ THE ENDING, WHAT HAPPENS?!
annie.jo.marie chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
What? This cannot be the end!? How did he take it? How did he find out? Was it his fathers fault?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
Pretty please..you need to continue this story..I've been waiting for another chapter for the past 2 years now and still am..Hey..I know your a lovely and bright author..so please don't leave us hanging and crying...

The story was good...it can be changed to is when you decided to update...

Another thing look at the number of people who voted..favorited and reviewed on your story..

JUST...PLEASE UPDATE!..PLEASE..PLEASE..

*i'm pleading..we're pleading*

But if youre not to be able to..

Anyway..good job

1,056
craycray3 chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
WHYYYYY? This is an amazing story, good plot, great writing but was abandoned... Thanks for writing this so much but can you please at the very least tell me what happens? Or even just one word (who is dead) and I can finish off the story in my head. Thanks
Zoey24 chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Reading about our little princess getting pregnant is so entertaining. I really never thought I read a story like this of this fandom. Especially with the two most unlikely characters. Once I have more free time I can't wait to come back and read the rest of the chapters of the story. After all you can never abandon our Ouran High host club.
ohfuckuroo chapter 4 . 6/17/2016