Reviews for Little Host
KD Skywalker chapter 18 . 8/29
OMG you can't leave it here! Please continue this story or put it up for adoption! I'll adopt it! D
why end up with these.?
katherine chapter 16 . 8/7
why did this happened?
Ohmygod are you crazy please you gotta update this its been years and Im still checking up on this IS THIS JUST A CLIFFHANGER IS THERE ANOTHER STORY I DONT KNOW OF?
Jademy chapter 18 . 7/16
I hope you update the last chapter someday.

Please? :(
I am going out of my mind! Please please please update!
calmeafanfic chapter 18 . 7/7
7 months is a long time? 8 YEARS IS A LONG TIME. IM SYING. I S HOULDVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO COME BACK . ACTUALLY I HAVE NO REGRETS BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GODS WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS DEAR JESUS IM DYING. DIE THE TWINS DIE? DID ONE KID DIE? DID HARUHI DIE? WHAT. IS. THIS. MADNESS.
CANT. BREATHE. GOD PKEASE UPODATE TGHUIS TUEBNFUVDSSJHB KUYWEFGCHYSF. :)
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 17 . 7/4
Okay, I love this story and I reviewed for chapter 18 already a little over a year ago and they only allow one review per chapter. I really hope that you will update soon. PLEASE! In this author's note you said that 7 months was a long time, well guess what, 7 almost 8 YEARS is a LONG time. You're torturing people here with that damn cliffhanger. I'm being very serious when I say this I'M DYING FOR YOU TO UPDATE THIS! PLEASE! -cough cough- My voice is a little sore now. Please update though, I really want to know what's going to happen.
Violent violet ec chapter 18 . 6/29
that is so not getting wrapped up in your story, and then abandoning it at a cliffhanger! WHO DIED? WAS IT HARUHI, ONE OF THE TWINS , MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW!
Chalice13 chapter 18 . 6/29
Yes you are evil for starting this story and not finishing it. How could you be so cruel? This was really good, but you left us hanging!
Maya G chapter 18 . 6/8
I have a question. Isn't Honey Senpai's bunny called Usa-Chan because I don't understand why it is called bun-bun.
Also I did like how Haruhi stood up for herself. I feel like Tamaki has to have a side explaining what he thinks about the situation. Like his point of view.
omgplease chapter 18 . 5/31
you cannot believe how crazy i am right now. i just read this story for the first time and i cant have it end like this. please. i need to know who died. when i saw that you last updated on 2007 i almost cried out of frustration. please at least tell me how kyoya reacts to whoevers death it was.
Wow. I really don't think this story fits under the humor genre. Like wow. That ending though.
IvyHollyfoot132435 chapter 18 . 4/26
This is really good and emotional.
This was so good, but what happened to the last chapters? Who died? What happened?
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »