Reviews for Little Host
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
UPDATE THIS
PopTart328 chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
I know it's a long shot, but I REALLY would love to read the ending of this story. I REALLY need to know who didn't survive this whole ordeal (and if Kyo will survive the shock and/or the other hosts)! Added to my alerts and favorites!
mato black rock shooter chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
when is the sequel? pls update...
SakuraKoi chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Have Haruhi live
Kate Scott chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Hi I absolutely love your story and I hope desperately that that we get an update! I so want to see what Kyouya is going to do next! Hope you haven't given up on this.
Maerad98 chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Is that really where you are ending this story?! I want to know how this ends!
AthenaTheOlympian chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
who;s dead. who died why
KD Skywalker chapter 18 . 8/29/2015
OMG you can't leave it here! Please continue this story or put it up for adoption! I'll adopt it! D
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
why end up with these.?
katherine chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
why did this happened?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Ohmygod are you crazy please you gotta update this its been years and Im still checking up on this IS THIS JUST A CLIFFHANGER IS THERE ANOTHER STORY I DONT KNOW OF?
Jademy chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
I hope you update the last chapter someday.

Please? :(
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
I am going out of my mind! Please please please update!
calmeafanfic chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
7 months is a long time? 8 YEARS IS A LONG TIME. IM SYING. I S HOULDVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO COME BACK . ACTUALLY I HAVE NO REGRETS BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GODS WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS DEAR JESUS IM DYING. DIE THE TWINS DIE? DID ONE KID DIE? DID HARUHI DIE? WHAT. IS. THIS. MADNESS.
CANT. BREATHE. GOD PKEASE UPODATE TGHUIS TUEBNFUVDSSJHB KUYWEFGCHYSF. :)
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Okay, I love this story and I reviewed for chapter 18 already a little over a year ago and they only allow one review per chapter. I really hope that you will update soon. PLEASE! In this author's note you said that 7 months was a long time, well guess what, 7 almost 8 YEARS is a LONG time. You're torturing people here with that damn cliffhanger. I'm being very serious when I say this I'M DYING FOR YOU TO UPDATE THIS! PLEASE! -cough cough- My voice is a little sore now. Please update though, I really want to know what's going to happen.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »