Reviews for Tale of Two Turks A Trilogy
SoulMore chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
FAN!
Gyp Dark chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I think this is quite possibly one of my favourite Reno stories in the whole world even after reading and liking lots of them. This was just incredible. Such an original idea of how he got his tattoos, and such a fantastic portrayal of the whole story. Loved Reno at the ending XD that just made me LAUGH so much, "cannibalistic chocobo"! Hahaha! Brilliant! Oh and poor Rude, getting his pay docked. Reno with the bomb was fantastic though, I can just see him doing that and the other Turks being like "...". Just brilliant and fantastic and wonderful in every way. Thank you so much for writing it! Blessed be!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
-giggles- Sorry this story made me a little angsty almost the entire way through... And then Reno spouts off about mutant chocobos!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
please continue this!
No one specific chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Rude's story vs. Huge Carnivorous Mutant Chocobo Set loos at HQ...that'd make a good story...

Love it. I think it's very well written.
The Girl Prince chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I LOVED this fic. Not enough stuff out there about Rude, in my opinion! Great writing, and it had me alternately laughing, and biting my nails in worry. Awesome!
Golden-Heretic chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Awesome story yo. Held my interest the entire time, and a very fine writing skill you have. I'll have to check out other fics you've written, you got some serious talent.

Keep up the greatness yo.
yllom21 chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Very interesting story! I love how you wrote Reno and Rude, and the relationship between the two. The relationship between Cloud and Reno was rather cute as well.
Skull Punkr chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
I laughed so hard at Rude. And I laughed about the end where Reno's horny and drunk. XD
Fallen-Yuki chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Lol. Definately cute.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Lmfao. I like it. A lot.
Miyamashi chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Very nice. Not a supporter of CloudXReno...At ALL (RenoXRufus is my OTP), but I loved your back-story. That's one of the most fun and interesting versions of the Reno face-marking story I've ever read. I loved the interactions between Reno and Rude.
Altlantica Stitch chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
XD That is SO Reno. Wait a sec...WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CLOUD?

Reno: Um...*runs away*

Me: *chases him* GET BACK HERE!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 3 . 11/6/2006