Reviews for And I Would Fly : The Happy Ending
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was amazing. I liked the first one even though it was a tragedy, but I like this one even more, probably from the way it had ended on a good note. I feel like it will be cool if you could extend it and develop the characters and probably have Pidgey's dream come true. That would be awesome. 8]
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I was just looking though those who have me on their alert list and found you. This is pretty good so far and I hope you continue to write fanfiction.

Anyway, I don't know when you added me to alerts since I'm in the 'new start' mode and I'm planning on re-doing a story I started during this past week. A Pokemon story and a strange one.

I hope you continue to write and if you interested to know about the main character of my upcoming re-done version of a story I did this week go to my profile/bio or whatever you call it for pictures. Send me a message sometime and I hope you read my story once I start work on it.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Okay, I'll have a chocolate milkshake, thanks, haha!

I read the first half of this yesterday and finished it now. Very good. And I was excited to see Gary Oak in the spotlight. . You wrote him well too. I enjoyed the dialouge. . . from not only Gary but all characters.

Haha. . . I'm glad no one died! I do so like a happy ending.

Write more fics! I love your stuff and your writing just gets better & better!

Maia
GeneralDragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Excellent story. I really enjoyed how you went into the Pokemon's POV and really got their emotions. I was a little supprized to see Gary emerge as the hero in this story, but in the end it all made sense. Wonderful work. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aw everyone was okay including the little baby chick! What a cool story :) good work.
Trish chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aw! That was so sweet of you to do a happier ending for your readers. I can't remember if I asked for one but I loved the original story, sad as it was.

And I love this ending too! No one dies, Gary gets a spider Pokemon with as big an ego as he does (Perfect Match!)and Serenity gets a Trainer like she always dreamed. Keep on writing - though you know I will always bug you to do just that!