Reviews for Before I Go
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I'm going to have to dig out my husband's DVDs and rewatch this episode.
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This story is really sweet- I love it! Please write more!
gunnman chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I liked the story. Very nice. I also own the DVD's. I was a fan of this show when it was on the air. I know it was when comic characters were still a toungue in cheek character, but I really liked the treatment.

Gunn
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Great fanfic and tribute to Jonathan Brandis. I was actually a fan of his way back when he was Seaquest DSV. I also loved the Flash television series prior to Seaquest. It was really too bad that they canceled the series early. The official reason being "they were spending too much and still not getting enough viewership."

So please continue making Flash fics.

Thank you.
COMALite J chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Thank you for the story. I, too, was a fan of that series, and wish it had done better (it probably would've if not for some bad luck, like getting pre-empted when President Reagan got shot, the network playing Musical Time-Slots with its schedule, etc., and especially if the producers had taken Mike Jittlov ["The Wizard of Speed and Time"] up on his offer to do the special effects).

It was also a fitting tribute indeed to the memory of Jonathan Brandis.

Back when the show was still running, I came up with an idea for an episode, and later wrote it up into a fanfic in script (though not screenplay) format. Ive posted it elsewhere, but not here yet. I only recently discovered this site. Keep a lookout for it!