Reviews for Ratchet's Runaround
I'm in tears, this is so good and hilarious. Thank you
CatMaz chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
This story was hilarious! I loved it!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Even with the nice ending, I still think Ratchet didn't deserve all that harassment...
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Different...very different. Amusing...no, hilarious! I'm so used to Prowl being this cold, logical, emotionless mech! To see him like this is...unbelievable! LOVE this story!
Charizgrovsion chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I will return to this if I ever feel the need to laugh!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Poor Ratchet, for all those impossible situations he found himself, trying to wrangle a certain sneaky tactician. The ending is just right, to wrap up the misadventure in friendship and respect and no more future wranglings
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Very very fun! And adorible ending.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was great! I absolutely loved it! Keep up the great work!

Eminnis
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Whoo~ It's hard to find a good, long, well-written fic like this! Kudos! Amazingly written, I giggled a couple of times too :)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
funny. very good
BoredTech chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
lol! This is good, this would actually tie in nicely with Lost Demon Soul's "To Catch a Thief". Seriously it would, I know you don't read other peoples fics but if your still around go read it. Its a J/P fic and I could totally see Prowl pulling a stunt like this even though as your put it "people think sunshine shines out his aft":)
Cooper Sterling chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was a wonderful read!

I was laughing along with it at every turn... Prowl is just so devious!

And the end... Just perfect.
wolfiepoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
LOVE IT!

*sounds like me avoiding a certain doctor I don't like to visit*

keep up the Awsom Writing!
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love Ratchet and Prowl. I don't get why Prowl was avoiding Ratchet as if he was the Unmaker himself, but in a playful way. It was almost as if Prowl was trying to get Ratchet at of Med Bay for a while. lol. Great story.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
-laughs and rolls on ground- I love this! Cake for you!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »