Reviews for Ratchet's Runaround
CatMaz chapter 1 . 4/20
This story was hilarious! I loved it!
Triscribe chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Even with the nice ending, I still think Ratchet didn't deserve all that harassment...
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Different...very different. Amusing...no, hilarious! I'm so used to Prowl being this cold, logical, emotionless mech! To see him like this is...unbelievable! LOVE this story!
Charizgrovsion chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I will return to this if I ever feel the need to laugh!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Poor Ratchet, for all those impossible situations he found himself, trying to wrangle a certain sneaky tactician. The ending is just right, to wrap up the misadventure in friendship and respect and no more future wranglings
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Very very fun! And adorible ending.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was great! I absolutely loved it! Keep up the great work!

Eminnis
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Whoo~ It's hard to find a good, long, well-written fic like this! Kudos! Amazingly written, I giggled a couple of times too :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
funny. very good
BoredTech chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
lol! This is good, this would actually tie in nicely with Lost Demon Soul's "To Catch a Thief". Seriously it would, I know you don't read other peoples fics but if your still around go read it. Its a J/P fic and I could totally see Prowl pulling a stunt like this even though as your put it "people think sunshine shines out his aft":)
Cooper Sterling chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was a wonderful read!

I was laughing along with it at every turn... Prowl is just so devious!

And the end... Just perfect.
wolfiepoo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
LOVE IT!

*sounds like me avoiding a certain doctor I don't like to visit*

keep up the Awsom Writing!
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love Ratchet and Prowl. I don't get why Prowl was avoiding Ratchet as if he was the Unmaker himself, but in a playful way. It was almost as if Prowl was trying to get Ratchet at of Med Bay for a while. lol. Great story.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
-laughs and rolls on ground- I love this! Cake for you!
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow. Poor, poor Ratchet... reminds me of one of my own oc's and how much one of her patients avoids her. :D

Of course, she would have shot somebody by the end of that. Or, the instant she saw the patient thats giving her trouble, she would have sedated them and literally dragged them to the medical bay, ignoring each and every person who commented. Cursing the whole ways.

Anyway, the point is that cranky medics who nevertheless care quite a bit for their patients are FUN. And at some point it's pretty easy to feel sorry for them. I applaud Ratchets patience and your writing skills. Hope you enjoyed writing this fic as much as I did reading it. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »