Reviews for Money Like Water
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
lol Cute
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hi. Very good fic. I liked the way they treated each other, always trying to tease one another but in the end, they love eachother. And Joey putting salt in Kaiba's coffe was funny.
anaraz chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
nice
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
?
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
LOL ! ! !

As always, I love you Misu-chan.

Love,

Xiaolang's Ying Fa
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
_ that was super cute. it just fill my day with fluff.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I liked this piece, and when I got towards the end, I planned o bein a bit dissapointed with it-it seemed you were just going to leave me hanging. But you finished it up nicely.

Good job.

alice
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
very cute
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Great Fanfic!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
haha salted coffee poor Kaiba, well done great one-shot
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Hey there!

I haven't reviewed your stories in such a long time, so now I am going to read all your new setoxjou ficcies!

This was very cute, I loved it alot. Haha keep up the sexy work babe :P

-Jackie
k chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
lol! _ aw, longer!
Ziven chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I liked this story a lot. It has a bit more plot than some of your other works, and I liked the way that it ended. Keep up the good work.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
nice little snippet. good job
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
aw i love that ending! salt in his coffee. too... Joey. ewll nothing could be too Joey... of anything there is too little of him. thank you for posting this! it was wonderful. the only problem is the "to borrow me any money" it would make more sense as, "to lend me any money"... other then that... you are one of the best writters on this cite! really! must be because you have written so much! really with talent comes practice huh? i love it! please do write more... or post more please! seeing as how you wrote this two years ago, and are just now posting... please post again! ... or write... frankly i don't know! _ i just love to read whatever you have! hopefully i'll review you later_