Reviews for Switch
O.o
jojogirl19 chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
more please
Kisa Stardust chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
Awesome story! I loved it, i just spent hours reading it and loved every second of it. I laughed my ass off, alot. Dont ever stop writing, you rule girl!
Paon chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
this is, more often than not, a concept that i run away from, but I really enjoyed this story. What I liked the most was that K was always a man but in a woman's body and that your readers knew he was a man. That was how I was able to finish reading, but i'am sure glad I did.

Oh, and thank you so very much for that story with the sword fighting! Iam torn between starting that story today or re-reading Pride. Gosh, you'd think I was some strange person with no life. I just always find time to read.
Aoiki Chojutsuka chapter 19 . 2/6/2008
*girly squeal of joy* I just relized my pup looks like K...blonde, big, crazyly awsome, likes to chew on toy guns... me wonder... think I'll get him a Hiro pup foe valentines day!

Anyway another well done story and thanks to you I'm utterly and hoplessly hooked on the pairing Kiro... mostly because its such a twisted romance in my opionion...or maybe I'm just sugar high.

I laughed my arse off at the thought of those two runnuning around naked and K dressed as a show girl. XD
Lorelei-Miruka chapter 19 . 1/27/2008
*smiles and gushes* OMG! that was awesome! You are a terrific writer! I love how you made these two's personalities shine! Great job and keep up the good work!

~Crow
Cymbala chapter 19 . 9/10/2007
OMG! I can't believe I forgot to review this! Coulda sworn I did... ah well, one more won't hurt :)

I absolutly ADORED this fic. It made me smile so much that I looked like one of the smilies you see on deviant art or something. I love your writing style, because it's so unique, and somehow, you always manage to keep my attention (and that's an accomplishment, i assure you)

great job all around, and I can't wait till you post the next chapter of 'Wild Horses' (I can already tell I'll be reading that one many times over XD)

hugs hearts and all that,

SK
YAOINUTZ chapter 19 . 9/2/2007
lol

hai ther hon love the fic espacially when you turn m girl which was weard by the way but iloved every minuit of it it was some amazing turn of event ended but what made me laught my gut out was the site of k when he had his first piriot ever not 2 mintion Rouishy and Sakuna strip show it was halourias i thought id gong die from laughter

your story was a jope well done ended so thanx a bunch loking forword 2 your mind next twisted story

ps:dont forget 2 add 2 your adressbook as your new fan cause sure like hell am one know and thanx again -O-

your new fan

yaoinutz lool
secret25 chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
that was a nice fic! i loved on how you still made Claude be friends with his 'girlfriends' ~laughs~ and of course Mr. Sato...oh and i liked it when hiro always has a new flower in his guitar case...so sweet ~sqeals~ oh and as for the whole fic i liked the way you made Sakano drunk, the fashion show, the plot of Claude being a girl, and the fact you never forgot of his precious guns, the cars Ryuichi won and gave a way and just the whole thing (ok this is just pointless you know that this fic is great!) anyway i said too much already!

bye bye
secret25 chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
“I will make you mine again,”

he was really anticipating what K might do to win his heart. Hehe, his heart, “It’s already yours man"

i liked this and how he just wanted to have a little fan with K

~laughs~ anyway i finished it alredy i'm just going over to give you the reviews...always nice when you recieve one right
Nattle the Nettle chapter 19 . 6/12/2007
LOVED IT! I wish I'd found this sooner - you've got me back into Gravi and back into writing up my Gravi fic! Go you!
wfjaoi4tqohgn chapter 19 . 2/12/2007
Aw! So cute! I love K - he is my favorite (plus Hiro, of course! _)! I started liking this pairing recently, and this fic just pulls me into an oncoming addiction!_
Riiiceballe chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
Lovely story. :) I love happy endings too.