Reviews for Under the Stars
Colin is Mary's cousin!
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So sweet! Good concept
CYLi chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I like. Mary sure is fierce! haha
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Ha. That's another really intruiging take on things. Mary's quite unlikeable here, isn't she? I loved the comparison between Dickon and Colin's kisses, although I'm not sure Colin would turn his back on the garden so easily. The appearance of the oblivious Martha was very good too.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, that was really beautiful. I especially loved the ending, how the "wild little girl" Mary comes out with Dickon.
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
-clapclapclap-

Write them a happily ever after please. Or some more. you're really good.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
it's sweet but i would really like to know if Mary doesn't like Colin in that way WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST TELL HIM? other than that the story has a powerful impact. it is realistic, in a way of unsurity, stuck between two men, whether it be because of love or duty.

Bye! :) :D

FirestormAngelBlaze
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Adorable. Very cute and very sweet. Just like Mary and Dickon... _

Ja-ne! _-
Kpasa chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I cannot even express at how amazing this oneshot is! You writing converges with emotion so perfectly! It talks of the woman within, and I reread this story countless times.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That was awesome. Could feel the intensity. Nice work.
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Interesting.
makeitsparkle chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh gosh, this is SO beautiful. It has such a bittersweet underlying to it but each sentence you've written provokes such a powerful response. The characterisation is fantastic and there is great realism, I can imagine this happening exactly! Mary would always love Dickon, always, because he represents everything she wanted and finally got - as you put across!

Thanks, this is awesome!
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
this was so good! The Secret Garden fandom really has good one-shots and drabbles. A very good addition to the collection.

prongs
Modern Audrey chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow, this is perfect! Every line has a purpose, evokes some feeling from the reader. I love it, really. Please post more for this fandom, we need stuff like this!

By the way, did you know that you have anonymous reviews disabled? Probably you do, but I just think it's nice to check with people, as I had my account set up that way for a long time without even realizing it, and am still am mad at myself for all the responses I missed because of it.
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow...this is really good. It like the bittersweet idea of Dickon being the only person that her childhood personality comes out with. Really lovely!