Reviews for Jenna's Day
Aleph here chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
What the hell? man, you are one screwed-up writer.. literally.. hahahahahahaha!
CombinationBox68731 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
heh. the lack of boobies.
alfalfa936 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Omg, I nearly died laughing! I loved it! And good job
EmpressVicky chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nyahahahahaha! Wow! Your story made me laugh real hard! Hahaha! I can't get it off my mind! Hahaha! 100%! ~woo!
Minuit Chanson17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this cracked me up so much! XD

haha, good job, at first i was just like this the whole time: O_O. Especially with the mention Ivan and Isaac...*shudders*

haha, but this was great, really made me laugh a WHOLE LOT!
MissDoomDragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
See, SEE! I knew it! Jenna was having a BAD, a VERY BAD DREAM!

That was really weird but, I kinda like it no...LOVE IT!

nightmare chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Dude that was realy wierd man
Midnight Moon chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
LOL! FUNNY! kinda odd, but still funny! love Jenna's reactions!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
XD *dies laughing*
ar-magus chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh my that was funny, poor Jenna well at least the nice men in lab coats didn't take her away. The Pickle thing was really funny considering someone I know had a penutbutter/pickle sandwitch craving during her pregnancy
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Haha, oh that was painful to read... Mpreg just doesn't work unless your a seahorse. Heh, or if your Ranma1/2. Thanks for the humorus pain.
gaia09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
*chuckles* HAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHA! Just as I suspected! I know it was a dream but it's a weird dream if I would dream that!AHAHAHAHA! If it wasn't a dream, I would probably shout at my brother right now! WRITE MORE! AHAHAHAHAHA!
ShadowWolf087 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
*chokes on the banana that was previously being eaten* *cracks up laughing* wow. thats suck a wierd idea, and i actually think it was funny. no... not funny...hilarious! yeah.
your mom chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*laughs to death* THAT was funny! xD
Ignira of Esperon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006