Reviews for Schism
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 1/1
*eye twitches uncontrollably* WHERE'S THE RESSSSSSSSSST!? and dude she fricking slow. I gathered that when he said 'confidential' because we all know when trouble happens after somebody mentions confidential Iconfidential/I is the reason why it's happening.
filledwithsad chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Why do you start so many great stories and finish so few of them? It makes me sad.
Tobalerone chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Ooohhh she's going to hattee him! Will she help the captured Yautja? Love it so far! Update!
Josef Engle chapter 2 . 7/10/2011

Very nice plot developement and creative flow, I wonder though are you going to continue to develope these arearing one shots or are you going to leave them thusly? it would be a shame in my opine to abandon such valuable works

CreepingBoNE chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Oh, my. GOD!

Next chapter; please! XD
Jadedragon07 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I'm loving this story! Will you continue to write it? You have a great way with character development, and I'm hoping you continue updated all your A/P material.
Vennyanna chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
This story is gripping, and the tension created by tour writing has left me with goosembumps and a fast-beating heart. I love it *grins* Please give me more ;D
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
good-god, woman, this story is absolutly amazing. Like readin a book! Cant wit till da next chaptah!
MoonJade 1307 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
-sighs in fustration- not again... no fair sucking me in with such visual and stopping as the story is developing... -chuckles- come now how can we persuede you into continuing?
lindajrjt chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Good story so far and I do hope you finish it. This is totally different from what I normally read and I am not disappointed. Please finish this as it is well worth it.
Tears of Jade chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I was thrilled to see you had written a new AVP story. I have read and reread your other stories countless times now. Your writing was fantastic before, but its gotten even better. I love the way you have designed your main character, she's real, original, has good points and flaws as well as being a likable character. I realize you have a life outside of writing, but I will be waiting in eager anticipation for your next chapter!
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Your preface has roused my interest, and this story promises to be a treat. You have aptly described in the beginning of this fic how human desires may bring destruction even to those whom they belong to. I think I hear tribal drums ;) Is Sheyn going to rescue the captive?
Cosmic Imaginer 2 chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
This is a really good story. Please update and quick!
Rachel Perkins chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
you have to hurry up and get another page in!im dying to know what happens next, oh,and the story is great!
Grim Bonez chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
I Loved it when will you write more? Please PLEASE WRITE MORE! I hope to read more soon luv Grim
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »