Reviews for Schism
filledwithsad chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Why do you start so many great stories and finish so few of them? It makes me sad.
Jestie Uchiha chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Ooohhh she's going to hattee him! Will she help the captured Yautja? Love it so far! Update!
Josef Engle chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Ello'

Very nice plot developement and creative flow, I wonder though are you going to continue to develope these arearing one shots or are you going to leave them thusly? it would be a shame in my opine to abandon such valuable works

J
CreepingBoNE chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Oh, my. GOD!

Next chapter; please! XD
Jadedragon07 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I'm loving this story! Will you continue to write it? You have a great way with character development, and I'm hoping you continue updated all your A/P material.
Vennyanna chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
This story is gripping, and the tension created by tour writing has left me with goosembumps and a fast-beating heart. I love it *grins* Please give me more ;D
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
good-god, woman, this story is absolutly amazing. Like readin a book! Cant wit till da next chaptah!
MoonJade 1307 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
-sighs in fustration- not again... no fair sucking me in with such visual and stopping as the story is developing... -chuckles- come now how can we persuede you into continuing?
lindajrjt chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Good story so far and I do hope you finish it. This is totally different from what I normally read and I am not disappointed. Please finish this as it is well worth it.
Tears of Jade chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I was thrilled to see you had written a new AVP story. I have read and reread your other stories countless times now. Your writing was fantastic before, but its gotten even better. I love the way you have designed your main character, she's real, original, has good points and flaws as well as being a likable character. I realize you have a life outside of writing, but I will be waiting in eager anticipation for your next chapter!
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Your preface has roused my interest, and this story promises to be a treat. You have aptly described in the beginning of this fic how human desires may bring destruction even to those whom they belong to. I think I hear tribal drums ;) Is Sheyn going to rescue the captive?
Cosmic Imaginer 2 chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
This is a really good story. Please update and quick!
Rachel Perkins chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
you have to hurry up and get another page in!im dying to know what happens next, oh,and the story is great!
Grim Bonez chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
I Loved it when will you write more? Please PLEASE WRITE MORE! I hope to read more soon luv Grim
ix-tab chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I like Sheyn, a lot. She's a believable, well written character. I enjoyed the section where she wondered about her ability to kill, a thing I think is missing from a lot of aliens/predator fic...humans, unlike the predators aren't built with the hunt in them, and they often have moral delemias about killing. It was nice to see it mentioned.

Your writing style, as ever is smooth and a pleasure to read.

I must read more of your work! :)

Added to my favourites