Reviews for Bridges
J chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Amazing
Eriphabottackson chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Glinda, if you don't get thet message from Elphaba, I may have to bang my head against a wall... and this story was pretty cool ;)
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
this is absolutely wonderful! I'll probably only review once but I'm sure I'll be back to reread this one...so absolutely well done!
SaoirseAva chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
You rock. Just so you know. As in, you're definitely the best writer I've ever read on here! :)

Jennie
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is so wonderful! Really, I can never find the words for reviews. Speechless. This is awesome. I love that you added the little quote from For Good. Just . . . this is great. Good job.
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
You know, I should stop being dumbstruck every time I read one of your stories, but I can't. I know how excellent you are, I know I'm in for an incredible treat, and I'm still left gaping in the end.

We've all seen the ending (probably more than once). We all know the story. But you shed new light on it, and brilliantly so.

That's my word for you, in case you hadn't noticed. "Brilliant." It suits you. ;)

On to read some more of your fantastic work...
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aw, I love it. Maybe you could continue the story, make it an actual story. Did The message reach Glinda?
Krimz chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Ouch. Now I feel feverish out of empathy, which oviously means you did a fantastic job in portraying Elphaba's sickness and weakness in a very painful yet blunt way. I love when authors aren't afraid to get truthfully descriptive, so I was pleased about seeing you had described Elphaba's vomitting as meaning she had nothing to "shit or piss out". It just makes it that more real. Maybe it's a strange opinion of mine, but either way, I noticed that it's danced around a lot in writing, so kudos to you for getting real.

This was a great one-shot indeed. I loved the reference to the bridges, if only because it calls back to Glinda's line in Thank Goodness: "there are bridges you crossed you didn't know you crossed until you crossed". And with the last few lines having to do with Glinda, I'd say that's a pretty accurate and intuitive idea of yours. :D

Great work!
ElphabatheDelirious17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Typical. Like all of your other fanfics, it's good. For some reason, when I read it, Follow If You Lead by Idina Menzel pops into my head.

It's got a looming, deppressing thing, but it's so good in that way.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Oh sure, way to make me cry. I loved it still though, despite my utterly depressed state. The descriptive detail was awesome, I love how you really get inside Elphaba's head for this, and get the bittersweet ending of the musical just right. I love the last line, and the theme-ish part too. The bridges line was perfect. Fabulous job!
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was an interesting look at the end of the Musical. I had never thought of the door that Elphaba snd Fiyero walked through as a portal before. I always assumed they were just running out of OZ. I wonder were they went? I guess well never know. That's to bad. But your story was interesting.