Reviews for Whats Left
BexBluedragon chapter 7 . 1/27
Please pick this story up and write more I really like this:)
kandita chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
This is damn good! Oh my goodness I just can't get
e-f**king-nough of this story. I am very worried for the Hyuga though. First off what if he decides to kill her? I mean she will fall for him eventually. And, then what? It also seems that Sasuke is a horn dog...which is understandable being that he killed his last wife. But, I can see that he's quiet addicted to Hinata. Will he ever give her the chance to know him more? Learn about his past...and vice-versa.

I would live to read more. It's just saddening that u have not updated since 2011:(
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
*blushing* \\\\\\
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
very nice and romantic story. i really love u have. stopped updating? its has been two years since u had updated. please, update soon.
Seraphina Dragon chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
hope to read more
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
nice story :)
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
likin it so far
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Good story, hadn't seen it before, but maybe that's cuz it was posted like 5 years ago. Wow did you stop writing or have u been busy? Hope i can read another chapter b4 the year ends, lol.
SimplySinful21 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
*wolf's whistle* wow wow wow wow! Now that is one way to start off a marriage! Lots of hot sex! Hinata shouldn't think too much about that, but then she is such a modest one!

4rm da blk chick$$$
winterkaguya chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Hehehehehehe...Sasuke is insatiable with his latest wife, eh? Huhuhuhu...who would've known that he finally meets his soulmate? Nice nice...I love the chemistry between them and how well they bonded (pun intended!)

Can't wait to see what will Sasuke do next...is he going to mate with his wife at every part of the castle? Oh wow...

Update soon!
FanficMonster101 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Yay! You updated! But I would've loved a longer chapter...oh well. I'll take what I can get. :) Good job!
Anon chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
damn, that was pretty good!
blackirishawk chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
U should definitely continue this story! It is really sexy!
navia96 chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
i want more...DARN U FAILURE! im hooked!
ShadowUchihaHyuga-chan chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
plz continue its a really interesting story