Reviews for Repercussions
mangosmum chapter 3 . 7/11
Caroline is a wonderful villain. She's the ultimate gold digging, scheming woman who in this century would be looking to be a trophy wife. She doesn't love Darcy but his bank account and Pemberley.
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Dialogue between ODC is a lot more open.
alicer chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
write another fanfic with some lemon...please? :( have long been searching for good fanfics with adult rating, dunno where to find em :(
FelicityQueen23 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
You have some 82 people still waiting and wanting some kind of continuation and closing to you story. I have been waiting very patiently also. Please HURRAY.
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Haha, that was great!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm glad you continued! I love thinking of them meeting up.
mahhhfy chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Awwww! Why did you have to stop writing? I've never seen a story that had a friendly relationship between Mr. Bennet and his sons-in-law, and I was really enjoying this! I loved Reactions and this story is great too, so you need to finish it. I'm not asking for the next epic novel of our time, but a few more chapters would be great. I was really looking forward to where the conversation was going and how life was going to be before the wedding, and of course, more Lizzy and Darcy. PLEASE continue this story. If you have writer's block or need a beta, I'll be happy to help, as long as it means you'll write more!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
A really nice story.
Calanmire424 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I loved this story! I wish you had continued it. I want to see what happens.
Mirunique chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I just discovered your fic (and the other) and I must say that I love the way you write. 3

This chapter, especially, is extremely funny (as hell if I can add). Pour Mr. Bennet! I pity him. (and Lizy and Jane too but Mr. Bennet is the only one who isn't directly implicate in this circus).

I hope you will update soon because I really like your story is funny and interesting, you can't stop reading. See ya :)

XOXO Mirunique
Zachary-Goode13 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Will you please update? All I want to see is the wedding and honeymoon I mean come on its been a few years now. Please please please update?
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
delightful short story! I laughed a great deal over chapter 4... guess why :D

I look forward to the next chapter! :D

Great writing by the way, I hope to read more of your stories soon!
Avanell chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Yes, continue! Enjoyed the first, now this...but so long since you've updated!
hermes41319 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
This story is so good I love it! Well done I love Caroline she's so funny! Well done x