Reviews for Wuffy Wolf Fic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I like it and hope you have more too come.
chst chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Okey, a bit strange. Numair can only shape-shift to a hawk, anyway.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*giggles* Thats adorable XDXD Very very neat Great fic XD
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aw, i love it! in the books, we only ever see numair in hawk form, but to read about him and daine sleeping together as wolves is a welcoming fic!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
just wondering how numair became a wolf...oh well...great fic...
Steelsong chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
cute
ShadowGryphyn chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I love Brokefang! He is so sweet, and furry! Good story by the way.
Allimba chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Loved this story as well. I forgot to add in another comment on Life Mates that you should write on about it. It's a very very good story.
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Awesome!
Vengeful chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very nice and fluffy. Just what I need to read before going off to sweat my bum of at a horseshow (in hot, HUMID heat).

Wolf sex...very kinky ;) Me likes!

My only comment is about how Numair was able to change into wolf form. I know he can change into...eagle form, is it? Then again, it has been some time since I read the books, so I can't remember.

Overall, cute story. I liked!
Harmony'sSake chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I really like that! Its very original!
Queen of the Nymphs chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
EHEHEHEHEH

nice, very nice. Especially for only writing it in 30 minutes. no mistakes that I can see
kit49 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
It's great, my only problem is that I'm pretty sure Numair can only turn into a raven. I think that only those with wild magic have the ability to shift into any animal. Maybe I'm horribly wrong... I dunno.
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I like how you had Brokefang tell it. I also liked how Numair was a wolf, I see how you took the hawk thing and uped it, very cool. Numair being protective as usual I see, it's a cute edge you always seem to add to him. The only potential problem I saw was in the bit

"His dark eyes glinting in warning, uncurling himself..." I think glinting should be glinted, seeing as you have the story in past tense for the most part. Other than that nothing I could see, but you're really good with your grammar anyways. Keep it up!

I love your work!