Reviews for The Phantom Songbook AKA: Tango Danny
Graces of the Child chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I'm only reviewing the first three chapters, as a DP/Rent crossover writer.

First, I want to say that all dialougue, all singing, is really boring. It's also not really a songfic. You can make the characters sing the lyrics, but you need to add some other things in there to make it make sense.

For instance, matching people up with roles is key. For instance, Danny and Tucker would be better as Roger and Mark, don't you agree? And Sam would never sing 'Out Tonight'. Plus I don't think ghosts (or Vlad) should have a very big role if you're trying to make it anything like Rent.

Personality is everything. Like I said, you just write the lyrics out and have the characters sing them. Now that is okay, just not by itself. Add some depth into it, and it should be better.

Okay, I'll shut up now. I hope you find this constructive, which is what it's meant to be.
KAties chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
this one is MUCH better

but aren't you missing some parts of the song?
KAties chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
well, not to be too much of a critque

you didn't really write much other than change a few words of the song.

It could be better

if you added what they were doing...

or added stuff other than just the lyrics

sorry if I offended you in any way
a11eycat5437 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
why would danny moon over other boys? but besides that i liked it.
Your Secret Valentine chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
Yet another awesome chapter. I put this song on and listened to it while reading this. -sings along to the lyrics, horribly-
Nico chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
and you have managed to destroy and leave out half of one of the best songs ever ugh

Nico chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
the absolute best part of this song is missing MEOW..HA

Nico chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I am a total Renthead i love it i know every word to every song and i also love Danny Phantom it's like the only show i watch on Nick but yah i hate this song mostly b/c u totally screwed up a lot of the words and also b/c Maureen and Joanne are hot together and u shouldn't screw that up by making it straight

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Very nice song. Fits Danny perfectly.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
Good song. I liked it.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Funny chapter! Excellent use of all the characters.

Your Secret Valentine chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Uh-huh, RENTxDP Crossover. Rock on. XD
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
*dies in a mad fit of laughter*

Danny mooned over other boys?

Hahahahahahahahahah!