Reviews for Artemis
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Aww I feel awful for Remus
Natasha P chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story. I would love to read a prequel to it or hear how some of the other characters reacted. I think Remus could use a kitten.
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I can picture the Order, or at least part of it, resolving to eliminate Harry if they found out he was a Horcrux. Greater Good garbage and all that.

Disturbing. Poor Harry.
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I laughed so hard with the red pills and the GIANT bumblebees. WTC? If I know my sinus medication right that's Sudaffed. I can't spell it. Whatever, but I think you're only suppose to take 1 pill! DANNG! No wonder he's talking to Giant bees. XD

Good job, I really liked it!

DD
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Ga! YOU KILLED HARRY? How'd he die? is he really dead? and what did Lupin do to himself? There are just too many cliffies! (good start though. Please update soon.)
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
In the land of the Giant Bees. Well fuck his damn werewolf metabolism. ): Poor Remus. OH GOD DEAD BABIES. Ali you are a horrible person (and thats why I love you).

Anyways. I LIKED it. even though your characters always live in whatever house you're living in. Tra-la-la. I don't have the heart to put Sarah in a fucking double-wide in Kaintuc' else I'd try that sometime for kicks and giggles. Your houses are always nicer, even with mold and dead-things-smell.

Yeah so I liked it. Poor Remus. I understand why he just wants to be left alone goddamnit. AND AHA. I MADE A 'FORMAT MY LIFE' JOKE ONCE. mhm