Reviews for Hitchhiker
Kamiya-san chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was beautiful.

What amazing detail. At first, I was a tad hesitant with the tense in which the story was written, but it was perfect. And now, it gives me a feeling of longing. No story on here has ever evoked such feeling out of me! Fantastic!
Noey chapter 1 . 3/6/2010

I like it.

You should continue it.

:]
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
You have to write more to this! It's really good, one of the best i've read in a long time!
hothanyouluver chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
It was wonderful. the colorful vocabulary you used truely painted a picture of the dark events that ensued in your story. You have true talent that comes only to few, use it to its full potential.
Ai Koden chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I loved this fanfic. I dont normally read modern fanfics but it sounde interesting and it really was.

I loved the way you worded everything, youre words are very powerful.

I also liked how you ended it, although it would have made a good story. Anyways loved it!
YoukaiFate chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Shiver. Wow, that was powerful.
Rancorous chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I've taken the liberty of archiving this story along with Lives of the Innocent and Mitai on my community. I hope you don't mind, Aiffie-san. If you do, please tell me, and I will remove it immediately. :]

Moira

P.S. You write beautifully. They're tragic, but beautiful.
Sangi chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Awesome. I was going to put nice, but I decided I use that word way too much.
Raihu chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
You are the most darling of all things, did you know that?

I'll tell you my deep, dark secret if you promise not to laugh. At the sight of the letters "AU" in any summary, I start to scroll a little more quickly down the page because I just ::do not:: want to know. So I spent a while looking at the link to this story, thinking, "Well, okay. Can I do this?"

Yes, apparently. And it's a damn good thing too; I'd be missing out otherwise, in ways I can't even been to express.

This is amazing. Terrifying. So perfectly executed that I know it had to have been written spur-of-the-moment, because something this good couldn't possibly have been planned. I have a number of fic-fetishes and this plays on so many of them that I had to pause at the end and let it all click into place.

It's unspeakably lovely, the thing you just made me see. A city at night, a pretty girl's death, a demon in disguise. This is a gush of praise rather than a review because you did something here, with words and the spaces between them, that just - wow. Is stunning.

I don't have enough words to thank you for this, but - thank you. So much. For writing, for posting, for all. God, but that was a pleasant surprise.
animefreak808 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
interesting...very...i like this, its very very suppenseful..it almost seems as though kagewaki was like the grim reeper or something...its mysteriously gripping in a way..very good! cant wait for da next chapter!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is an interesting piece. Very suspenseful and thrilling. I like the style of this. Also, wonderful job with the details and descriptions.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
this is dark and compelling, hypnotic, even. it's like a nightmare that never quite wakes you up, never quite terrifies you into saving consciousness, its iron grip seeming gentle, cradling you against what's to come.

i can hardly wait...
VirginiasGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
its interesting please update soon
Nightfall2525 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
so what does naraku have to do with is story?

it;s good and i like it but in some whay i don't get it...