Reviews for I Loved Her First
ANGELS1991 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
its very cute, and even though i normally dont read one-shots, yours had something in it that made it very very cute.
romance in the rain chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I loved this story hon. It was so beautiful. I'm not a Rogan shipper but this was truely beautiful. Definitly worth stepping out of my comfort zone for.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
this was amazing. i loved it. so cute
foreva88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
wow this song really fits the story
Dazzled1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was so good! Do you think that maybe you could do like, a prequel story for it? Just maybe? This was a really good story!
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
wow that was amazing really its so hard to let goof teh peole you love the ,ost but sometimes you have to give in. So great job really you should toally write a lit!1
carmagirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love all of your stories and this one is no exception! Its so beautiful!
Precious421 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
i loved it! soo sweet and heartwarming...maybe you should do another chapter or a story...a prequel of sorts?
Krinaia chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aw! This fic was amazing. So adorable. I was smiling like crazy. People passing behind me probably thought I was weird. I really loved the mature and overprotective Logan in your story. Keep it up!
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is a really really cute story! I like how the flashbacks go in receding order. It's really cute. Update soon!
Sunshinedaizy chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That was a good story. Not too long and not too short. I love how she married a Dugrey. I bet a long while ago Tristen thought that it would be Rory and Him, but looks like he'll have to settle for inlaws. I would wonder what it would be like to be Rory in this situation, how awkward and she loved the boy. I would remember the years at Chilton and be like "ok mister, if you are anything like your father, you will not go near my daughter." So now that I am just rambling on I will tell you I liked it alot and be done with it. Thank you!
twinkeyrocks chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love it, and I loved that song. That is what I want my dad and I to dance to, at my wedding!
QueenKalasin chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This story is absolutely amazing, even if it is a little bit corny! I totally love it!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
It was very sappy but I still loved it...I love how you conveyed Logan's feelings!
Kisn4L chapter 1 . 7/21/2006