Reviews for One Black Wing
TheColourOfStarlight chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh boy... SoraCloud is my number one guilty pleasure (don't tell anyone)! And you did this so wonderfully too. It was absolutely stunning.

My only complaint was that last little bit; it didn't fit together mood-wise with the rest of the fic in my opinion. Oh well!

~TheColourOfStarlight
pamellka chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
B'aw! 3
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This story is simply one of the MOST amazing stories i have ever had the pleasure to read. I hope that your other stories are as pleasant as this one, though I'm sure they all are, and I hope for the chance to read any future works you may create.

Vivaciously,

CrazyDumbassBlonde9110
a hollow heart chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
haha

I loved it

the story was great

keep on writting
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
kawaii desu ne...keep up the good work!
purpleprinsess chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
OMG absolutly beautiful! I love it! :3
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hm. What to say?.

... - thinks -

Awesome? YEAH, TOTALLY!

No, rly, it was good
Kairyuu-san chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw, that was so incredibly good! That just made me wanna squeal like a little fangirl.

. . . I mean-great fic! I loved the way you described everything, especially how Cloud thought of himself and his own world. And a good, clean, heart-warming ending to finish. Amazing job.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I absolutly LOVE this story and i have read it heaps. well done
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
AW YAY. I enjoyed this immensely.
Jagwarakit chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
*snickers* Oh god, the ending was PRICELESS. I swear this is one of the best Sora/Cloud fics I've read. Defently a fave this one is. Keep up the great work.
Yxonomei chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Gorgeous story!
Rythm.Emotion chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Cute, very cute. Then again, everything you write is cute. You know, I bet if you wrote angst I'd think it was cute. xP Can't help it.

But, anyway, cute!
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
lol the ending wuz adorable
EverlastingDarkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
-has a spasm and falls over-

-regains herself and takes a deep breath*

I could barely breathe through that, dammit. -curses-

OMG, OMG, OMG, OM-FUCKING-G. That was BEAUTIFUL. GAH!

Almost brought tears to my eyes... -sniffle-