Reviews for The Characters Speak
Very interesting!
oncethrown chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
perfect. as usual.
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Hey, glad to see you've updated this!

That was great, I honestly like the title..it's good! Better than good, the title is awesome! You wrote Shawn perfectly..your story doesn't suck!
heyyo chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
i like this alot!

you actually did well on topanga. i wasn't quite sure what she was talking about but whatever. and i like your explanation of eric...it was weird how the writers made him all crazy...i mean it was funny and all but it just kinda like...a diff person... but yeah. cory's was good too. and kinda sad lol
oncethrown chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
You are so amazingly good at creating the characters in a multidimensiona, human way. The ideas you present in each chapter are thought provoking and insightful. Each chapter I'm more and more impressed with the thought put into this story and into the characters and you are even using details from the show. Bravo indeed.

name suggestions? I like to take a lyric from a song that I think fits the story, which is sort of cheap, but easy. The first thing I thought of for this was "As Happy As Everyone Else Thinks We Are" from Jimmy Eat Worlds "World You Love". You could also take a title from a boy meets world episode. Possibly "The Truth About Honesty". something like "Boy Meets World Confessions" or "Confession of (wittything here)" Possibly a spin on the title "We've Met the World and it is..." or "The World We Met". I don't know. Hope that helps you brain storm.
Sarah chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Okay,personlly,I think you're it's probally my fault.I appreciate you taking my suggestion of doing Cory&Topanga first but,I misread your summary.I thought you said the story was DURING the finale,not AFTER it.I'm sorry!Topanga knows Shawn's Cory's best friend.A brillant example of this is "Seven the Hard Way"&"Angela's Ashes".
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
I liked this chapter, I like how you have Shawn being Cory's best friend, and that's all however he doesn't want Topanga finding out that simple fact. Great job, I can't wait to see who's next!
oncethrown chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
perfect
elliott ashes chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
This is really good, you took an interesting perspective on the characters. I liked the first chapter best, but the second was interesting too.
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
I honestly don't think it's bad at all! This was good, I can't wait to see how you'll portray all the other characters!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Could u do Cory or Topanga next?At first in the finale they were both wreastling with two different fears:change&failing.I'd like to see how you put that down on plot!
guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I loved this! Eric was always one of my favorite characters, and it was disappointing to see him getting stupider with every season. I like your reasoning behind it. I've played with the ideas that he had a disease that was deteriorating his mental capacities, or he must have taken some really bad drugs somewhere along the road. I like your explanation better!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I liked this..great job here! Although, i'm a bit confused, you made Eric have a vision problem? Or become blind?
oncethrown chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
oh! I LOVE this. I personally love what they did with Eric, because Cory and Topanga got so pathetically dramatic that to keep it a sitcom they had to balance it with Psycho Eric subplots but I really like the idea of trying to explain how the writers fucked up characters (I do it with Topanga all the time in my stories). Your description of Eric "I see life and beauty and goodness in everything. Jack thinks I'm naive. I think he is." So perfect. I can't wait to see what you do for the other characters.