Reviews for In The Rip
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Amazing. Man, I wish I could write like you. You take a concept and turn it into a metaphor that completely and accurately encompasses a character, that exposes their nuances and their histories and you make it all so believable. Just awesome.
seachanges chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Really enjoyed this, as I do all your fic. Very fitting analogy. Good to see some exploration of Chase. I think there's certainly a lot more to him than what we've seen so far.
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Excellent! Very good character study of Robert Chase, who is becoming my favorite character.

Although I foundnd it fairly blasphemous, I couldn't help but chuckle at House mis-quoting the Bible, "putting it in terms he'll understand". Very House-like!
navelgazer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
love the metaphor, c'est tres apropos, great, now i've gone all snooty, forgive me. of course, i'm addicted to chase studies and this one is wonderfully done.
Jonathansgirl18 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was absolutely fantastic! It was just so good I’m speechless! It was just so good! I love it!

Celia
Anseelie chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
this is very good. Its an interesting view of Chase and his relantionships with others...i can't wait to read more of your fics
21 | « Prev Page 1 2