Reviews for 2Cupcakes1Meaning
LittleAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hi there!

At first, your story was very sweet and fluffy! XD

But, I dont understand how it means that sb. loves you when he or she takes the cupcake with less frosting on it?

That makes no sense to me, neverthless it was a very good little story! Keep it on!

bringingeekyback chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Thursday Addams chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Very cute. I would've liked to see what happened after they finished their cupcakes, but I loved it.
FMA4EVER chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
aw! that was so cute! *favorites* its so on my favs. list!

in Christ,

evilbrownie chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was pretty interesting.

It was simple, yet lovable at the same time.
Vanity-chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
the story's fine. though, you could've added more details or something. not that i'm complaining or anything, just a friendly advice. nonetheless, it was cute. was it your idea about the cupcakes?
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow..does the cupcake thing really work in real life? that was cute!
Pardison chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Thats cute
windxalchemist chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was pretty. lol. I'd have liked it if it had more detail though, but it was nice. Maybe you should add an ending line to add to Riza's point of view.. Overall, it was very nice.

Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Great idea! It's an adorable start, althought I thought it could have been expanded a bit more. Some of the sentence structure could have been smoother. Separated into two sentences, commas and such. Great job and good luck!
Anbu Shinigami Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aw...That's so cute! Riza is 26 and Roy is 30. Did you come up with the cupcakes thing yourself or did you hear it from someone, or what? Great story! To my favs!
Blackshadowbutterflys chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Nil: This was cute, i liked the story. The style was just a little awkward and hard to read, but it was still very creative and overall enjoyable. Keep it up, you have great potential!
Free Hero chapter 1 . 7/21/2006

(goes over to next door neighbor) hey want a cupcake?...

hahahaha. lol. cute.
Cles chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aww... that was cute. Though, unless you were setting this way earlier in the series, Riza is 28 (Roy is 29), not 23.