Reviews for A little less sixteen candles
dannyval chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Great DannySam frienship.
I like how val reasons with finding out he was a ghost in this fic I can see that when it comes to love. Good job.
dannyvalerielove chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Go Sammy and I isially say people are "stoopid" for avoiding loves b/c its better to have loved and lost than to not love at all anyways her reasoning kinda made sense but she should just said sorry and went feom there if this was real I loved the little pic thing..thank you wish you would come back and continue; awesome job
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Fun fic and idea, although I wish you had taken a little more time with it. Valerie might cry if she suddenly found out Danny was Phantom or she might get angry and start yelling. But the section where you said that felt sort of rushed and almost run on, in-spite of being different sentences. I have no clue how that happened. The other thing that bugged me a little was that Danny went from a fine and happy mood to crying and sobbing when Valerie just said no, Valerie was STILL crying when she went to school that day, and when she trusted Sam (a little out of character, but not too much) she flipped back into happy again. It felt like you where flipping switches on their emotions, not using a dimmer. Apart from those, though, it was fun!
RelapseAndEscape chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
cute one. i'm spending the day reading DxV fics because DxS is overly used. Don't you think? I find this pairing rather cute! I have a one-shot called 'Silver'. It's also a DxV fic but I don't know if it will satisfy other DxV fans or anything...

So, what I'm trying to say is... Lovely story. Hope you write soon. See you in later stories!

Naley, Ca X
EverAfterGirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
love it! BTW, can you please read my DxV songfic pain?

~*KeEp On RoCkEn, MissMontana*~
Serene Serious chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
A little choppy and quick, but very cute!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Funny fic. Good thing that Sam cares enough about Danny to actually encourage his relationship with Val; this also happened in Date with Disaster, and many authors seem to forget it, including how Val hugged Sam when she agreed to give her a chance.

Keep the good writing.