Reviews for A Casual Conversation
DRACO MALFOY IS THE MOST SWEET PERSON IN THE WHOLE LIFE! *-*
Isa chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Adorable fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Okay so this fic is sooo cute! I love your Draco and how Slytherin he was to finally kiss Harry! This fic is amazing and I totally love it _
HoneyBeeez chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
*not-so-internal screaming* OH MY GOSH MAY I JUST SAY THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE LIKE WOWZERS THATS THE BEST EVER OH MY GOSH!
okay, now that I got that off my chest, thank you for writing this! it's really amazing and cute and fluffy and sooooooo manipulative, Draco you little turd. you were aiming for this. This really is awesome!
Carling chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
You really wrote quite a collection of compelling short stories that I'm working my way through. This was a great way to lay the disaster that was Cho Chang to rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Very cute and clever! Loved it. :)
sydneyfox chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...im a pile of love goo... cuz its so sweet it melts...
lol basically i really liked it if you didn't get it :D
Los Buenos Fics y Sus Autores chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hello!
I’m writing to tell you that your story has been recommended in the forum Los Buenos Fics y sus Autores (Good Fics and their Authors) for being considered a good work.
Thanks for your contribution to the fandom!
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
this is just adorable!
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Loved it.
SO, so much.
So cute.
emeraldmalfoy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm screaming. OMG. JUST OMG.
Elise chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
A wonderful read. Great work.
orangemess chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
whoa its so sweet
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
XD you sly little ferret...
Candieddragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
THIS IS REALLY CUTE!

It's sorta predicable but THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I LOVE IT. /Because/ I knew ish what Harry was going to do, I was on the edge of my seat wondering what Draco would do and how Harry would kiss him and omg the anticipation and and and and and and and thanks for being an amazing writer!