Reviews for Crisscross
hubbs76 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Damn... Tai whopped dat ass
Sora Takenouchi chapter 21 . 4/12/2011
Please write something only for Sorato! Please! And not too romantic. Just kinda little adventurous but lovely. Not bold like this one! You are a wonderful writer. Only I don't see Tai like the way you wrote.
Reader chapter 21 . 7/28/2010
I hope they never bump into each other again. Tai and Sora is just... incest.

Sora and Matt are a much better fit. It's a shame you don't develop their relationship properly, but somehow manage to make up a world where Sora and Tai actually get each other... when they so clearly don't.

Your writing is just OK. You could improve.
S the hegehog chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
hey sasha if this is you please send me a email at so i can get your email adress
Good storyy chapter 21 . 4/27/2007
This story's so Good n touchIng Or cute something like that.!
digifreak880 chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
GREAT LOVED IT_
digifreak880 chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
AWESOME!_
digifreak880 chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
LOVE IT!_
digifreak880 chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
This story is good so far!
CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
hey i'm so confused. i thought you wrote "things left unsaid" but then i saw the story under another writer and not under your profile so what's up? i really liked that story! :(
CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS chapter 21 . 1/4/2007
this story was amazing. i never knew a fanfiction could bring out so much emotion in me. please continue writing because you are a great writer. this is probably one of the best fanfictions that i have read. thanks for writing this story.
GuiltyxWitch chapter 20 . 12/27/2006
*tear* me wuved it...T_T the ending...
GuiltyxWitch chapter 19 . 12/27/2006
Noo! Matt can't be death! omg! this is a great chapter! its the best I like so far! the father cheating on the mother, not loving her anymore, and the fight. great chapter
GuiltyxWitch chapter 17 . 12/27/2006
I almost forgot you wrote this story! when I read it I was like OMG this is good! especially the part with Tai calling Sora a Slut...that was a surprice. evil. nice chapter
GuiltyxWitch chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
Sora is not a slut! stupid people. lol anyways, great chapter, it so amazing how some people thing about when a girl breaks up with a guy and then goes with another they have the right to call them names. Before they do, they should think why. anyways, again great chapter!