Reviews for Sweet Revenge
kimikoashahara chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Just saying Claudia had a green dress on when she died
Takeshie 96000 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
It was a very good story but as a Christian I cant help but ask you don't just fight your darkness by introducing love? After all love triumphs over all (especially darkness) but do what ever is best for you but remember Claudia could all was do with a little love and how could that be dark? Mabe even find some cure for her vapire thing.

Eh what do I know though?

Hope you find your light and may peace be with you!
VampFangs1001 chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
tis a shame that u cant write this story anymore! y i believed that u could have acheived greatness! but alass all good things must come 2 an end right! untill then i hope u change ur mind about this story becuz i was absolutly amazed and fixated on this story! well i bid good bye mon cheri and i hope u enjoy this life!

sincerly,

the real Claudia de Lioncourt
violent darlings chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Dear blue-eyed-claudia,

So you would not be offended if I did write a return-of-pissed!off!Claudia fic? I would hate to offend you by plagarising your idea.

As for not being up for an argument - ditto. I am so over my theology class at the moment.

Thanks,

Elizabeth
violent darlings chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Dear blue-eyed-claudia,

I was recently searching for VC fanfiction on the Net specifically dealing with Claudia when I cam across your story. Having felt for some time I could start branching out into the world of Vampire Chronicles, I was extremely disheartened to see you had discontinued your wonderful story.

While this would usually throw me into horrific fits of abject pleading and/or despair, I see in this case that, with your firm beliefs detailed in chapter six, that it would be a futile task that would no doubt irritate you further.

Therefore I would like to respectfully inquire as to whether I can take over this story for you.

A little bit about my beliefs, first, since that seems to be of paramount importance to you: I was born and raised a Christian; at the grand old age of sixteen I've lapsed a tad and instead am trying to find my own way about this religion thing. I do believe there is something out there, a 'good' force watching out for all of us. At the same time, there is an 'evil' one that wants to make our lives misery. I think that in order to believe in good you have to understand evil; that sometimes to make people see the good around them, you have to sometimes advocate for the supposed evil in the world, and find the good in it.

So, that's me, in a nutshell. My writing leans very heavily towards angst - I love it, I thrive upon it, you could say. As to the vampires, I don't believe they're intrinsically evil - they do what they have to to survive. But maybe that's just me. :-)

Whatever you decide, I beg you to email me back with your response, even if it is a polite 'no' or a 'sod off!'. If it is a polite 'yes' as opposed to the 'no', I can only say I will be delighted, and would love to discuss the particulars with you at a later date.

I'm posting this on Sweet Revenge because I can't seem to get this to you any other way. I only hope you get this message.

Yours sincerely,

Elizabeth (AKA Smidgie)
AishiExcel chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
T_T you discontinued Sweet Revenge... I was really getting into it and then I read you stopped it...

Sometimes writing something dark like this can free you from your own inner struggle! Dark writings can help to get things out in the open... but it's a personal choice... may I just say that the part you DID write was excellent...
LeoSum chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
wonderful!

your writing is spectacular! my only advice would be to try to break up the paragraphs a little bit but it is not essential.

best wishes and i look forward to your update.
robot girl chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
yayness! revenge!
Lily of the Catacombs chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Poor Claudie, I've always loved her best. I'm curious to see where this might lead. Carry on.

Lily
overcheatedXdreamer chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Wow very nice with details and imagery. You almsot managed to sound exactly as Lestat does, conceited and obsesses with ther beauty of th eowrld around him. The only thing that kind of didnt make sense was that Lestat usually studies people very closely before he makes them into vampires. He thinks about it enough, but he doesn't actually just look at someone and say "okay ill make you a vampire" and actually do it. claudia was just a pawn he used for louis to stay with him. try to remeber that, but all in all, very very nice.