Reviews for Far Away
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
matches so perfectly with the song...
Emperor Bass exe chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
'Sniff' Oh God that's good... 'sniff' Bravo! Bravo! Very well done! So you're a Nickleback fan too, eh?
Dying Sakura chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
A! SO KAWAII! I LUVERZ SASUSAKU SO MUCH! Oh, and trust me i this: the first time I heard that song I was just like, "Holy crap! It suits Sasuke and Sakura so frikin' well!" I was gonna make a fic abou this, but then I like most of my songfics to be totally original and I saw someone with a sonfic for this... You're awesome!
ElephantRoom chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
KAWAII! I LOVE NICKELBACK! do you know the rule about Nickelback?...welli i'll tell you...you dont talk during Nickelback unless your singing or its a MAJOR emergency...also if someone does talk dont yell at them instead whack them in the back of the head...yeah that's the rule and i actually knocked the living day lights out of one of my friends for talking b/c she wouldnt SHUT UP! also she couldnt see straight...okay well i love your fic!
The One and Only Haruno Sakura chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh my god! I love that story! I wish that would happen!
Akatsuki Keashi chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh my God... I LOVE THIS SONG! THIS SONG OWNS! Yes, thank you for using this song, my favorite song by Nickelback. Nickelback owns! Thank you and awsome story.
Spaztic Hairball chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
w E! So cute! Ten cookie points for you!

That song is so sad. D:

And I agree, They do match this song. *flails arms*
Far.Away.Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
ur right the song does match them perfectly and i loved the story it was really cute.i love the song to.
008333 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I love it and 1 out of 10 I give you a 10
hyugagirl09 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
oh my gosh i love this it is so good. i love it love it love it love it love love it love it love it
keashi chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! SOO KAWAII! YAY! I LUV NICKELBACK! but thats my song, o.O, and since i like Sasuke, ITS OUR SONG! HAHA! sry for that, o.O, Lmao. if i could rate ur story i would give it a... 5,0,0/5, lol.
BAO aka iLUVminwoo chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
HEY CHICKA!

IT WAS GOOD. I LIKED IT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I'M HERE TO READ YOUR STORIES SO DONT STOP WRITING! D
Katie chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
omg! This story is so cute! I actually cried while reading it. Hey, try it when actually listening 2 da song. I also sent u a video with the same song but its the sasuke and sakura version. I love this story! SASUKE AND SAKURA 4EVAR!
Crescent-Hybrid chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
you are so good keep it up! _
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow! That song does perfectly fit with Sasuke and Sakura! well done! This was simply marvelous!