Reviews for Glances of the Future
elijahlover chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Love it. But I'm curious, why didn't you include the canon futures? X
Princess Ducky chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Wow, I loved this story. Can you write a companion fic of James experiences? Please?

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Lionella chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Fantastic once again!
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Another great story! Good job! I really like reading stories like this.
Satan's Adorable Spawn chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Are you going to make another sequel? Please do!
starsconscience chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
:) Yes, I love the sequel too! Though, I do admit, I like the previous better, probably only because I prefer stories from when they are in school (I'm not sure why, I just do). You're a great writer and I love your stories :)
SunnyDropped chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
This is so sweet! I loved it, and the one before it! Great job. Adding you to my favorites, for sure.
serindraxx chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
i loved the ending. keep it up, you are very good at stuff like this! *dances*

~Serindraxx~
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I liked the other one better, but this is still good. I'm really happy you wrote a sequel!
Violet44 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Hi

I have to say that I loved your chapter as well as the story.

Violet44
starsconscience chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
um...wow...Is it good or bad that I cried?

I'll make that good. This was amazing. Keep writing.
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
I like this idea. But what would be interesting is if Lily and/or James (but particularly Lily) were to take the potion and see the possibilities regarding Voldemort. What if futures where one or both of them survived Voldemort gained control, or they lived in hiding and all their friends were dead, and the one future that provided any hope was the one where both of them died and so when Voldemort came to attack, they chose to die, knowing that their sacrifice for their son would bring a much needed time of peace.
Wildfire2345 chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
It DEFIINITELY doesn't suck! Anything but that, actually. As a writer, you're excellent!

;)
Bookish0278 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
That potion sounds like something that might be in the actual books. That is a comnpliment by the way. Please continue. You have a good idea, so continue! Why didn;t you forworn thie eventual death that really does happen? Not that I minded becasue we all knew it was coming anyway. Except the characters. Or else they wouldn;t have died, and I;m babbling here. CONTINUE!

Bookish0278
Queen Maddie chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
I liked this story better then Glances to the future. My fav. part was when Lily saved James. So sweet! Maybe in future stories make them longer.