Reviews for Cronlin's Revenge
fanboy001 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
plz make more soon i love romance fanfic i like to know the new characters and i want to know if cronlin really gets out of the mamodo world so make more as fast as you can :).
SoulEaterMARLuver chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Pretty awsome!-I think it's real funny when Eido has no more groceries to carry and he's got a dented pride!That is funny!_ And when Hyde& Nisa agree their Mummodo children-not faries. And when Kaniki said chocolate cupcakes that was hilarous 'cause Nisa went happy-bilastic!I think you're an awsome writter with very few flaws!In the next few chapters, could you base it more on Hyde/Nisa's realtionship, please?
Compulsive Twitch chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Now I hsall reread and put stuff in here! Umm... SEQEUL WOOT! *coughs* sorry 'bout that.

Terinamai...? haha 'WAHOO! I WIN!' She always wins doesn't she? 'bring all the groceries in one trip' haha. Sounds like Eido's back! 'sarcastic no or yes' hehe. It sounds like a sarcastic yes hehe just kidding. 'Well Eido, beaten by children, what do you say to that?' HAHA! Ahh that line is SO funny. hehe. Tinkerbell... from Peter Pan! I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY, I CAN FLY! okay I'll stop. WHAT? WHY DOESN'T HYDE BLUSH! NO! *dramatic* WHY? WHY! Okay... that is getting annoying. 'and soon the boys were off! Flying…' haha! Flying...hehe. Aww... Arria is gone. That's not fun. OOH Cronlin is comin' back! For revenga! WOOT! What will happen next?