Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Skill
LandlessLord chapter 20 . 9/1
7- Daphne Greengrass
unkown9501 chapter 23 . 5/27
hey too bad you decided to stop i really like the mix up in diffrent things makes it more fun to read i mean the hogwarts part i already knew what was going to happen (kind of) but the other part i recognize the move/series but i cant remember the name but still i think you were doing a pretty good jobb writing something no one really thought of doing tell me are you going to mix the eragon movie/books into this aswell because i think that would be weird but still there is magic in it and just think a non rider can use magic :P but still i would wish that you conntinue writing on this i am a little dissapointed at the ones that cant seem to stop hating those guys are assholes so dont listen to them heck i dont even know if you are going to get this or not but can you please tell me if you are writing this on another place or if you have stoped writing althogether would be great if you could send me and email because i really want to read the rest
Yolo good story
loyal-girl4 chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
I think you should just stick to your guts and write the story the way you want to write it. Who cares what the other picky reviewers think? At the end of the day, you're the one writing the story; not them. Frankly, I rather like your story and am pissed that others are criticizing you harshly after you told them to back off. I don't mind the multiple crossovers seeing as I can still somewhat follow along without needing to know the other universes. So, basically, do whatever you want with your story, my friend.
By the way, I'd recommend turning off anonymous reviews.
Crescent Moon Star Child chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
i like this story a lot and i think Hermine would be a good choice for girlfriend if she was a little less worshiping authority and im the smartest type
Guest chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
This an awesome story! This is the last chapter you updated though so I'm sad because I see the next one is an author's note. If you ever come back know that you have one fan! I don't mind the infrequency much, just about as much as any other author with infrequent updates. xp You seriously male up for that with the awesome writing though so…. yay!
Luke Dragneel chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
while an overall interesting concept, the random symbols and blocks are both an eyesore and make it harder to read than it should be. You also are prone to inconsistencies of names, places and things with names being the bigger of the three. I would suggest getting yourself a proof reader of some skill, as otherwise your just causing more trouble than is necessary with those odd blocks of yours.
Luke Dragneel chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Rock cakes would make excellent golem material if enough of them are gathered together. Golems are easier to make if you start off with actual material that is then formed into what your chosen golem is to look like. From there you either enchant it with spells or enchant it with runes, runes being the longer lasting and sturdier use of magic than simple spells that can simply be stripped away with a simple Finite spell while the Rune enchanted Golem would need to be either destroyed or have it's magical battery of-a-sorts drained to defeat it. there for it is better for him to learn Runes and how to use them as they are better for enchanting. Wizarding blood is quite dangerous because it carries in each cell droplets of magic, just as any other magical creature does.
Luke Dragneel chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Merlin was a Slytherin in HP canon, so Riddle can't take the spot of greatest Slytherin ever to come from that house, while Morgana Le Fay came from Gryffindor. Do you see where I am going with this?
Luke Dragneel chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
You do realize that the past two chapters have incorrect symbols in place of the " and ' symbols, making it harder to understand what your talking about and what not.
TheCocconutSlinky chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
cool story, and what's up with all the hate in the comment section? people, just remember that nothing is worse than "My Immortal" i really liked the first few chapters, and the last few, but in the middle i got a bit confused. too bad you didn't write more, i hope for you that life will be less shitty from now on.
RiverOffers chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
Hermione PLEASE!
Aire5 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
n.n
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
You could have used Norbert to get the Dragon salva.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
employee engagement and productivety a comparitive study of public and private sector