Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Axelerate!
Rolco The Fallen Angel chapter 52 . 1/9
Dear Sulhadahne,
HOLY MARIJUANA MILKSHAKES!
This is a freaking work of art. I'm not joking. I died reading this! (You know, in a good way). The extremely complex and ever-surprising plot, the awesome crack-humour, the really -REALLY - sad songfics (Arms of the Angels & How to Save a Life), the wonderfully crafted ending, with all the puzzle pieces fitting like clockwork... and how you masterfully kept everyone in character while re-mastering their personalities... It left me stunned. Literally. My brain shall not work properly for a while from the sheer enormity of the mind-blowing-ness that happened whilst I read this fanfiction.
(Also, the whole sexy-Zexy-is-gay bit make my inner yaoi fangirl squee in pure pleasure. Thank you for that.)
It was amazing, simply amazing, and I can't wait to read the sequels. -
I'm honestly not entirely sure if you will ever read this review, seeing as you are no longer active on this account (and this fic is close to being 10 years old...), but I will try my hardest to get it to you. I don't know why I'm so persistent... I guess that I just feel the need to tell people when they do something right. And you, my friend, have done something right. Beautifully, wonderfully right.
Thank you.

Luv always,
Rolco The Fallen Angel Xx -

...
I AM EMO, HEAR ME ROAR!
-sorry. I had to... XD
randomadorablepikachu chapter 45 . 11/6/2014
You are so mean to Zexy oh my gosh I love youuuuuu *glomp* (DO YOU EVEN READ REVIEWS ANYMORE? YOU HAVE A LOT!)
randomadorablepikachu chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
LITTLE SISTERS ARE IMOUTO NOT ONEESAN GAHhhfjghfajkhjahfkjd *has fit of grammar nazi-ness*

Okay I'm done. Sorry about that. *sweatdrop*
randomadorablepikachu chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Hi. I find your narration incredibly annoying, but like, Sora-annoying, which means it is actually a compliment and I like you.

This has never happened before.

Why am I just now discovering you? this is a TRILOGY! I should have known about it before now!

I like my Demyx-in-the-morning with one of those way-too-big-and-baggy white tees, moogle print pajama pants, and socks, because bare feet make ME cold O.O Thanks for asking *stupid grin*

Is there a KH boy that IS NOT sexy? Seriously, name one. I DARE YOU X3

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, i'll probably review-spam you as I see fit :)
Sora Tayuya chapter 53 . 5/31/2013
It has been too long, my friend! So this is the re-write you speak of? Excellent! I had almost forgotten you unique brand of humor and storytelling. Lovely. I do hope you sort out how you would like it all to go. If you would like any assistance, I would be glad to lend a hand in any way I can, whether for ideas on how to overlay the new with the old or just Beta reading.

Again, marvelous to see you resurrected, and I hope to see more in the next few months!
shadow6539 chapter 53 . 5/20/2013
It got better... wow. I think you should put it on both.
The Last One Left 0 chapter 52 . 11/9/2012
Sad, Axel was only in the last chapter. Giving the title I expected more of him, disappointed...
The Last One Left 0 chapter 47 . 11/7/2012
Jar jar? No? Well thats what it sounds like.
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
"Heart piece," eh? So THAT'S what I've been collecting in Zelda all this time!
Guest chapter 52 . 7/4/2012
To Sulhadahne,
i know you wrote this story ages ago, but i loved it and im about to go and read the sequel and i really can't wait to. i really liked how you combined the animes together. throughout the story you made me laugh, you made me cry and i was really sad when it came to the last chapter but i imedietly brightened when i heard there was a sequel (yay). i hope you go on to write more stories like this and i will be more than happy to read them. i loved the way you captured the essences of all the Kingdom Hearts characters (esecially axel). i love Kingdom Hearts and your story has increased my love for it and you have also inspired a KH obsessed writer. i have recomended this story to my friends and hope they'll love this story like i do. sadly im not on , but i am on DeviantArt (it'll show you how much i love KH)i doubt you will go on and look but if you do my name on DeviantArt is, RedandGreenJumper. i hope you'll give me an answer or a comment or something.(sorry if i sound stalkery but im still excited about the sequel.)
anyways to cut a long paragraph short i loved your story.
from Alexci. )
Syra Sunn chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
Thought you should know quick, I'm tearing up at the end of this chapter (26 just so you know).

"Our Father."

Sniffs and grabs tissue
Syra Sunn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Alright, alright, I know it's only the first chapter and this fanfic probably doesn't get as many reviews because it's completed and blah blah blah but OMG! This is so cool!

You were able to capture so many different genres in this ONE chapter all I can do is just GAWK :O

Dude, I so need to read more now.

- Syra
Sora Tayuya chapter 52 . 8/9/2010
0.0 The epicness...overwhelms..._ Hahaha! )
Sora Tayuya chapter 51 . 8/9/2010
The part with the poem at the end was beautifully portrayed. Normally you kinda have issues with showing which scene breaks off/switches where, but the riddle at the very end was gorgeously done in a wonderful manner. And I was so surprised at the end, about Axel. That is so true...and so very tragic and sad in the canon...
Sora Tayuya chapter 50 . 8/9/2010