Reviews for A werewolf's tale
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
The poem is a little rough. I think this might be better:
Though Hogwarts was our actual home,
We didn't enter on our own.
The friendship started when we met here.
This compartment holds more than appears.
Mischief and trouble we longed for,
Seven long years, now nevermore.
Look out big world, here we come.
Aragorn chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
his face was now so close to the map dat his nose almost touched the parchment. For me, that made him look a little bit like Snape, for it is the exact copy from the book in one of Snapes memories.
Aragorn chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
its humbly, not hubblebly
Aragorn chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
you write much (maybe too much) 'he heard himself say' which makes it seem like...like he isn't fully 'there'/ conscious of what he is saying/ not thinking before he says something. And he seems constantly with his thought at the past, not noticing his environment. Sorry if I write somethings wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
It is really brilliant!
All Remus' memories, sniff, it's quite sad.
nagrom chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
poor Remus ...
Yuki Suou chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
I have only one word for the story. BEAUTIFUL. It was amazing. :)
azerjaban chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
This was a great story, I loved reading a POA from Remus' point of view. This story reminded me how petty and childish Snape was.

Good job.
MissSlytherpuff chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
wow! This is really awesome and funny! :)
Kissandra Lupin chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I think that your Remus is pretty good, I imagine he'd be this way in this part of the book.
Alejadra Cullen chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
I loved! :)
Loony Lovegood 4796 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
This is an amazing story! I think it's my new favorite fanfiction! I think it would be inteeresting if you wrote a story about Harry's 5th year from Luna's point of view. :)
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm torn between laughing and crying. I mean, it's really funny, but...knowing everything that has and will happen/ed makes it sad. Ya'know?
Rosie chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Beautiful...
WriterJace chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I love Moony and this ff is just perfect!
I love how much he thinks about his friends and that poem a the end is great!
And I don't think it's bad that you copied so much from the book at the scene in the Shrieking Shack, it shows that this is not just fanon because it really fits into what happens in the books