Reviews for Rain
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Beautiful one of the best i've read
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
"You faith in my stamina is appreciated, however, this will take a while"

I love how Kenshin is such a dork and Kaoru most often had the upper hand. Pffft.

Telling her "I still haven't found the answer" repeatedly. Pfft. Don't tempt me, he means. So hilarious. I love that despite how inexperienced Kaoru is, her innocent gestures leave Kenshin gasping with barely reigned self control. Pfft. But that's just like him to take it slow even when in the bath. So sweet, so cute, so adorable.

And Sano! Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
recently i had been researching the symbolism in japanese woodblock prints and water is used quite frequently in erotic art and so during an expedition through 'RK' archives i reread this story. consciously or by accident you had worked in a whole heck of a lot of water symbolism in this. the article i read was: The World of Sex in Tokugawa and Meiji Japan... you can google it, it is very interesting. ;D
KawaiiKekeChan chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wahhh amazing and so beautiful! I was gripped the whole time reading this very nicely done! 3
ZuryHimura chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Oh. I simply loved it...
It was not like the hard stff that other authors write... it was appropiate and I could believe like if it was part of the manga or something.
Claywind chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was... so terribly cute. Couldn't restrain the stupid happy smile on my face...
Thank you for this. It was awesome. I'll certainly read it again sometimes.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Lovely! Painful, if you know what's to come for the couple, but a lovely moment for them. Well written scene(s) without a rushed feeling.
Pawq chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Best Kenshin lemon ever. So in character! Loved it!
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I am greatly appreciative of your portrayal of Kaoru's innocence here, and I _really_ enjoyed the simple intimacy of them being naked together and just enjoying each other's presence. Very nice read; enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for writing it.
UNCHAINED BEAST chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love it! :D
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really like how you made battousai and the rurouni still kenshin and not like they are two people within kenshin. Good job!
Ultimagu chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I could have sworn I reviewed this story years ago, considering how well I remember it, but alas the record does not show as much to be true.

In any case, let me set for the record that I do enjoy your story. I tend to think of Kenshin and the Battousai as a clear split of personalities, like the separation from the right and the left halves of the brain, but the merging of their character is also keenly interesting.
Toondoon chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Aww I really enjoyed this :D

And Sano at the end: XD
professionalVamp chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love this story. Makes up for what they did to Kenshin and Kaoru in the 3 part OVA. absolutely hated that one :)
bleebloop chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
So very romantic! I like the juicy fact that you didn't have them immediately jump in the sack. I think it was all written very tastefully _