Reviews for The Duo Maxwell Show
lizzie chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
I think you should have my charater amber maxen/well on the show flamestorm11./
Kat Valentine chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
this was great, i think you should have more comedy in it though. Other than that, it ruled!
Luinfirith chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
that was good
yuki luki chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
love it T_~

yukiluki chan
silent shimegami chapter 3 . 11/21/2001
i like chapter 2 and 3 so far! when he said 'ina way i use hair gel' i knew what it was and i was falling off my chair and hitting my head...*sweatdrop*
Ann Valentine chapter 7 . 11/21/2001
*holds up finger, trying to control hysterical laughter* OH MY GOD! THAT WAS TOO FUNNY! Oh, The Sperminator, hee hee hee . . . *wipes tears from eyes* And yeah, have Rupert Grint! Better yet, have Ron and have him talk about his wild yaoi sex0r with Draco and Harry! And if you still need ideas, have Lady Une on and have her switch between herself and St. Une. Then bring Midii Une and let Lady Une go all commando on her. _
S.A.B chapter 7 . 11/21/2001
Confusing, funny, confusing, 13?, confusing...

Serena, Serena, Serena! And Mina! Mina would oogle all over Duo and Duo would tease Serena about her buns... Oh, Rini too. She's got a nasty temper and she deserves to be cut down a bit. Might as well toss Darien into the audience to liven things up... (I'd feel so sorry for him...)
Sabrith Alastar chapter 6 . 7/20/2001
HeHeHe that was great you should write more -_\\
box1 chapter 6 . 7/6/2001
(insane laughter) I forgot about that shaving eyebrows thing... Very good... the spandex trio... poor Quatre... hard to run in a damn dress...
Katchan00 chapter 6 . 7/5/2001
Hee hee hee That one was even funnier! _ ~Kat
Katchan00 chapter 5 . 7/5/2001
::falls over:: hee hee _ ::is to tired to be funny:: ~Kat
Seratiah The Noble chapter 4 . 6/25/2001
that story was great. i can't wait to see the one about Relena!
chrono chapter 4 . 6/23/2001
hahahahahah keep up the great work. that phrase "and how does that make you feel". i feel that i have heard that somewhere before...maybe from my phsyciatrist... either way great story!
chrono chapter 3 . 6/23/2001
LOL, i kinda cant think of much else to say, it was really funny!
Katchan00 chapter 4 . 6/20/2001
Hee hee hee I'm honered, ANOTHER author has put my name into their fic. lol for some reason... ppl are doing that more and more often nowadays... funny chapter, and I loved the idea! ::wink:: _ ~Kat