Reviews for Crimson Moon
Shannon chapter 13 . 5/17/2008
I Like your story Crimson Moon and I was just wondering if chapter 13 was the end of the story?
Annabel Wynters chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
Hiya! I love it! please update soon! sorry for not reviewing sooner but I'm doing it now!
Dawn Catcher chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
Awsome! Great chapter! Now if you can just keep updating...hehe.
Akinat chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I just read your first two chapters and i love it!

You don't have to do anything with this, but you can if you like:

put some more spaces between events and switching character like in the first and second chapter.

Example: in chapter two put an extra space above "in the second kingdom" and perhaps make it bold

this could make it easier to read ;)
Pudding-Chan chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
I loved the chapter! Please update as soon as possible, Lol!
deactivated1987 chapter 13 . 2/25/2008
aw Red is mean :(
deactivated1987 chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
aw...caught in his arms. You are an amazing writer, I love this!
deactivated1987 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
I never read this all. I feel terrible :( It's amazing. I love it, inspired me to go back and fix my old fan fiction, as well as update my new one :) thanks so much.
Annabel Wynters chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
What? Why is it that all the good stories never get updated ever again and leave u just standing there waiting for something to happen or take FOREVER to update! I really like it! I read all of it in 1 sitting. But uhh... Keep up the good work and update soon!

Annabel Wynters chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Hi yeh I've only read to the 4th chapter but I like alot!

(I think wolf and Linda were talking to those magic mushrooms again) LOL
Mouse Kaiser chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
I kind of like it. Please continue.
Dawn Catcher chapter 12 . 10/5/2007
I really like your story. Please update soon!
Erin chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
Hi! So glad to see an update! I love the story, but my only issue that makes me sad is that if Linda and Chris get together, it's kind of awkward, since they're family. But still, I wouldn't be torn up about it-it's a REALLY fun story!
iccy chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
i love it, but since they're cousins, they cant date, aww mann. well, i wonder how they're gonna get back, they might have to do a spell or come to her powers or something. oh, well. its a awesome story.
HisStarlight chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
Aw its too short! Good work though )