Reviews for Azumanga Daioh: Girls' Revolution
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Indeed I agree they are an interesting pair and there is quite a bit of room for this pairing in particularly considering how they have been together since grade school.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Cute and delightful!
Otter the Mighty chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
wow. this was amazing. good job. it was utter hilarity throughout the entire story, with an excellent romantic undertone. characters seemed believable as relative to the AzuDai series, and the part where the room went silent, and then Kaori admitted she'd seen it. pure gold.

~Otter the Mighty~
Doodleedoodleedoo chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was good. I especially liked the end, when they were talking about 'practicing'. So CUTE! I always wondered about those two... anyway, good story. I liked it.
Drop Dead chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Utena Azu? I didn't think something like this would work, but you made it some how and its amazing!
Simply Saturday chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
YES! An Azu romance fic that isn't a stupid OC one! Great job there, hope to see more soon!

Sensational Sista chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I didn't know you worte here! Again I am so faving this story since it's the ebstest thing I have ever read! Tomo/Yomi and Utena/Anthy forever!
Michael P Hopcroft chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I have already commented on this story on another mailing list, and I fear that most of those comments would be utterly unsuitable for a K audience.

so i shall simply say that there is one thing I really liked about this story; the way the transition in the middle between a comedy sketch of infuriation and mistaken into a sweet, honest moment of mutual reflection works as well as it does.

Also notice that in addition to the obvious ToYomi theme, there is some very subtle hinting of SaKagura in this story as well. I think that if Kaorin had understood what was really going on we would have been treated to one of her "inexplicable" fits of all-consuming rage (the ones she gets whenever she is overwhelmed with jealousy over "her" Miss Sakaki.

A few obvious notes: this is the Senior year Culture fest, which was never described by Azuma. Kaorin is apparently visiting during a break from organizing the Maid Cafe for Kimura-sensei's homeroom (which is her responsibility as Class Rep). The only reason I can think of that a maid Cafe would have passed muster with her is if the alternatives were EVEN MORE humiliating, which is almost inevitable in Kimura's homeroom (in fact, that the entire cast manages to avoid males almost completely throughout the series is easily explained by the fact that almost all the students at that school who have a Y chromosome are ardent devotees of the First Church of Kimura, and thus utterly repulsive to all the girls just as their mentor is.)