Reviews for An Inkling
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Amazing. :)

You have a superb grasp on Jack Sparrow's conscience and reflections. Honestly, his perspective seems to have been mastered by you. Your writing style is very impressive as well; I love the variation in syntax and the way you describe the scene. It's a lovely piece.
captain.J.sparrow chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Wow, this is beautifully written. I've longed to find a story about that particular scene that isn't filled to the brim with Sparrabeth! (Or at least I hope this isn't filled to the brim with Sparrabeth because if it is I seriously have to go back and read it again!)

I love how you show Jack's more thoughtful side but still manage to put his 'Captain Jack Sparrow' edge on it. I love the last lines, especially the very last one, it's such an overused line but you get it to work really well!

This is definately going in my favourites!
morph chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Fantastic! I love the ending and the artful use of itallics. Well done!
music nerd chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
awesome. i love it.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
/…and didn’t hesitate to go down with a fight./

/You forgot one very important thing, mate…/

/I’m Captain Jack Sparrow./

I *love* these last three lines. They're so powerful and bring such a smile to my face. Plus, the third last one is such a clever play on an expected phrase.
Ani Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Ah, Jeeze, Cayenne - you've got me all filled up now! You put down in words what that scene does for me as well - bravo, my dear!
HedgeNinja chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I loved this one! Great writing. And now I'm going to be back to obsessing about DMC. Ah well.
Riderazzo chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was good. I like the thoughts you had going though Jacks head. They were very in character. Good job!
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Very well done! I like to think Jack would have gone down with his ship even without Elizabeth chaining him. I love your ending - "You forgot one very important thing, mate...I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." Wonderful! :)

Now, please update your other stuff!
Robin Goodlass chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wonderful capture of such a big scene. I like the inner though here and how it's a summary but you know it's Jack's heart as well. Nicely written.

Cheers,

Puck
ICRepresentative chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow, this is fantastic. I love how you ended it with the tying of the two movies together.

Beautifully done!
Fluffy0987 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hi. I just got back from the cinema where I saw DMC. Damn, I hope they hurry up with the next part.

Anyway, I wondered if there had been anything written about it, and here it is! I'm glad you wrote this, I wondered what was going through his mind.

anyway, thanks for the entertainment.