Reviews for My Princess
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
nice job!
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Awww! This was such a great story- I really liked the spin-off of the plot; it was really clever and well done.

Danny and Sam were written really well and in character, even when they were emotionally distressed. And I liked what you did to Aragon... at first I thought I was going to like him more than in the episode, and then I realized where this was going.

You did a really good job with the story. It was a lot of fun to read and had such a sweet ending!

Sapphireswimming
Mz. Jinky chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
aww... sweetest story

good job.

~Mz. Jinky 3
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
‘If Sam Manson doesn’t want to be saved.’ He thought.

“Then I won’t save her anymore.’

that line literally made me let out a relly long breath and widen my eyes :P

nice story!
gothangel12345 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Aw! Loved the last line!

GA#

WUAC RULEZ!

so does fluff!
Satellites on Parade chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
That gave me goosebumps! And do you know what? The only time I get goosebumps is when I read a story that's really, really incredible. I adored it. The ending was perfect, as was every other aspect of it! There are no words I can find to tell you how incredible that was... all I can say is... KUDOS TO YOU, PRINCESS OF WRITING!

~DGW
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
no it wasnt rushed at all. it was beautifully written and i loved the way you made this story. i loved it! faves
Tara P chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
i would have liked it more if danny kissed sam. but it was good nothing less. D/S FOREVER!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
It went a tad fast, but otherwise it was totally awesome! I absolutely loved the ending; great job! Keep up the awesomeness! :D:P

~Elyse~
roseperpetual chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Aw... the ending was sweet. I liked this story- it was long, well written, an original DxS (which is saying something) and just plain awesome. I wonder what the alternative ending that you said you were going to put in is like. Keep up the good work!
alow chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
aw that was soo cute! no it wasn't rushed! you did well contitue writing well other stories since this one is done
o-flightless chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Was that the ending?

If it was, I really liked it...but I'm sad it's over!

This was such a great, awesome, super-cool story!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it!

~IF
o-flightless chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is so awesome! It's one of the best stories I've read!

I LOVE IT!

~IF
klara-kind chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
AW! That was sososo cute! Great job! _
eternalLament43 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
aws, that was sweet. cute fic. i admit it'd much better liked this ending to the episode, but you know. that's what fanfiction is for. great job!