Reviews for The True Owner of Both Swords
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Hm Interesting
spedclass chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Story rocks love inuyasha/sango pairings hope this story is not abandoned.(that would suck)UPDATE SOON!
spedclass chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
spedclass chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
afunnielilgurlwhuloverzanime18 chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
LOVE THIS FIC! NXT CHAPTER!
The Glorious Executioner chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Good story. Cant wait for more.
twilightnights chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
aw that's awesome. Continue soon, and great job. I especailly loved chapter 3.

Your humor is really great too. By reading it sounds as if im watching the show. You really know how to write as if Inuyasha's speaking himself. Good job. I admire your skills. Continue! Please.

See ya.
AnimeMaster168 chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Great Fic. Very impressive chapter as well. Great storyline and it has some good character development for Sango. Nice storyline and the plot is very interesting too. The encing of each chapter has you wanting to read more even when there isnt a the next chapter is up soon.

Animemaster168
vincent1875 chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Good chapter.
Neferius chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Pretty good. Inu sure knows how to be oblivious to how his actions affect Sango. See you in the next chapter.

Read ya Later.
Youkai223 chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
great story! update! update! update!
Wolf07 chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Hey whats this no new updates. This story has a good plot please update another chapter. This story has a good idea. UPDATE IF YOU CAN!
The Iron Tyrant chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
I don't see why everyone seems to put down their own writing talent. Your chapters were great, I especially like the premise of this fic. It has a lot of potential. Post again soon!
Neferius chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Well you asked people to check it out so I did and...this is pretty good. I had an idea like this once but never followed through with it and I'm glad cause it would of probably sucked. Anyway this is interesting so far and I want to know whats up with Sango too.

Read ya Later.
Texan Ranger chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
So know Inuyasha has two swords. The Sword of Heaven and The Sword of Mortals, what next are you going to give him The Sword of Hell? Well cant waite till next chapter.