Reviews for Dean and Sam's Competition
YuukiOneesan chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Besides the few punctuation/grammar mistakes, this is actually really good. _
YuukiOneesan chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I think this is great. I love that they sound just like they do in the tv show. _ And the herbs was a nice touch to it.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
nah nothing strange about it lol, I'm 19 and love classic rock and cars too. Which is why Dean is perfect to me lol.
Luzleidys Amaya chapter 22 . 5/25/2010
Hi i have to tell you that i am really enjoying you story, especially the end of each chapter when you put the character's to aks for a review, i also love the fact that you always explain the references you use throughout the story and for that i think is my duty to help you rewrite som wrongs, i hope you don't get offended with corrections but i'm just trying to help with your spanish...

mija - is short for the expression "mi hija" and only hija means daughter while the entire expression means my daughter which is what you tring to say

es embarrasando - i think what you mean is "estas embarazada"

cabrone is italian what you mean is cabron

mi segundo madre - female nouns or adjectives usually end with an a so what you mean is "mi segunda madre"

eso es muy guapo - what you mean is "el es muy guapo" the word eso only applies to objects

de nada - althout literally it means it's nothing the correct translation in english would be you're welcome.

Once again i apologize if you feel in some way offended by my remarks but i am just trying to help.

I am really loving this story and i hope i can read some more.

Love Luz

PS: if you need help with more stuff in spanish i can help :D
kellou24 chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Absolutely love that you brought John in the story.
kellou24 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Love how Dean took the news.
kellou24 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Although I'm not sure how I feel about Cait being pregnant.
kellou24 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad he finally figured it out.
kellou24 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Love the Pat Benetar thing. Hope they run into each other soon.h
kellou24 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! I love the part about snuggle bear. Reminds me of the skit on Mad TV. So I'm guessing she already solved that case. Can't wait for them to run into each other.
kazza03 chapter 66 . 6/29/2009