Reviews for Dean and Sam's Competition
dorkycorky88 chapter 5 . 9/17
Well I was so not expecting that!

Color me intrigued, no need to shake your fist at me.

Need more.
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 9/17
Haha Dean was watching Dog The Bounty Hunter!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it was Cait that was driving the car. And she's the reason they're not dead.

Can't wait for more.
CaptainYuuki chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Besides the few punctuation/grammar mistakes, this is actually really good. _
CaptainYuuki chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I think this is great. I love that they sound just like they do in the tv show. _ And the herbs was a nice touch to it.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
nah nothing strange about it lol, I'm 19 and love classic rock and cars too. Which is why Dean is perfect to me lol.
Luzleidys Amaya chapter 22 . 5/25/2010
Hi i have to tell you that i am really enjoying you story, especially the end of each chapter when you put the character's to aks for a review, i also love the fact that you always explain the references you use throughout the story and for that i think is my duty to help you rewrite som wrongs, i hope you don't get offended with corrections but i'm just trying to help with your spanish...

mija - is short for the expression "mi hija" and only hija means daughter while the entire expression means my daughter which is what you tring to say

es embarrasando - i think what you mean is "estas embarazada"

cabrone is italian what you mean is cabron

mi segundo madre - female nouns or adjectives usually end with an a so what you mean is "mi segunda madre"

eso es muy guapo - what you mean is "el es muy guapo" the word eso only applies to objects

de nada - althout literally it means it's nothing the correct translation in english would be you're welcome.

Once again i apologize if you feel in some way offended by my remarks but i am just trying to help.

I am really loving this story and i hope i can read some more.

Love Luz

PS: if you need help with more stuff in spanish i can help :D
kellou24 chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Absolutely love that you brought John in the story.
kellou24 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Love how Dean took the news.
kellou24 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Although I'm not sure how I feel about Cait being pregnant.
kellou24 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
kellou24 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad he finally figured it out.
kellou24 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009