Reviews for Beauty and the Geek
Goretti chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is absolutely wonderful. I have read 4 chapters, and I think it is one of the most amazing fan fiction's I've ever read. (I love romance, and I've always thought Arnold and Sam would be cute together so this is extra great for me.) The writing is superb and the story is outstanding. I enjoyed it very much. :-)
Claiborne chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
Hey, your story is great, some typos but other than that I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapters!
breadandjamandmarmalade chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I really like your writing style. I've read all four chapters and hope you update soon.
jedaib chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I really hope you continue this story, because it is AWESOME AND AMAZING AND GREAT, ALL AT THE SAME TIME! :) :D

KEEP UP THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL AND AWESOME WRITING, STORY, AND WORK! :) :D
jedaib chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
I am replying to all 4 chapters in this review, by the way. I really like your story :) . It's really awesome, really well written, the plot (and the story itself) are excellent. Keep up the great work dude! :D .

Also, keep working on the story! :) :D . You're on a roll man! :D

I can't wait to read the whole thing! :D
Dancing Turtle chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
ok, i know i'm gonna sound like a bitch for saying this, but...

i thought it was a teeny bit out of character of Sam to dis Arnold the way she did. In fact, i thought it was Clover talking to Arnold at first.

please don't hate me for that! otherwise, i think everything else was wonderful _

it's great to see this updated and hope you post more soon!

x shy

(ps/ if you tried taking the anonymous thingy off, i reckon you'd get more reviews. TC!)
Cresenta's Lark chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
Really, really neat idea for a story. I never thought of it. I just read all 4 chapters and thought it was awesome! Please do update soon cuz you're story is really cool.
Mat49324 chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
Cool. I liked every part of all the chapters you updated. Hope you'll update real soon.

-Mathew
Dancing Turtle chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Fantastic use of foreshadowing. Can't say I didn't see it coming though, lol! Anyway, this is a great chapter! I predict it not very long before Sam comes to her senses? and goes for Arnold!

Hope to read more soon! _

x shy Fx
Mat49324 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Neat. Update fast.

-Mathew
Dancing Turtle chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I'm the first reviewer? Sweet.

I was tempted to read this fic for quite a while, but the Sam/Arnold thing was kinda offputting. Well, all I can say now is that I’m glad I eventually did. I’m quite shocked that this hasn’t got any reviews, I think it's scandalous, cos this story ain’t bad. Well written, funny and cute in places (it’s weird, there’s a teacher at my college who has also been associated with 'wet paint'!) LOL!

I particularly enjoyed the destruction of M.A.S *evil smile*

X Melayna

p/s: did you know that you’re going in to my favourites? That must mean I REALLY like your story…SO UPDATE SOON!