Reviews for A Thousand Miles
mycajunlover chapter 8 . 7/18
I am a bad bad reviewer but when I read in your author note that you are 13 I was shocked. Great jo. You are going to be a best seller one day. Keep up the great work!
AasiyaDaya chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
SHE'S...HUMAN!?
Maria Contreras chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
I did not see that last part coming, I mean, seriously, HE GOT MARRIED ! WTF ! He better have a VERY good explaination. Thx for the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE YOU ARE SO TALENTED AND WONDERFUL WRITER
gabizmij chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
I love the use if the word prevet LOL
mintgil chapter 25 . 10/3/2011
really great story
AJCCLMBCN chapter 26 . 9/6/2010
LOL, I absolutly love pregnant Bella and pervy Edward :) Ahaha, great great read I pretty much adored it (yy) Great job & keep up the great work. Now I'm off to read your next story which I'm guessing is just as good as the rest :) - Abegail
Phantomstallionfanatic chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
edward was married before bella! OMG! anywayz lol i hope you update soon... i'm not sure if you said you were or you werent on previous chappys. but either way pleaaaassssseeeee continue with this! :D
JacobGirl2010 chapter 26 . 6/25/2010
that was great! but is that the end of that story now? please send me a message to tell me!
vampire 12 chapter 24 . 5/9/2010
i would wrigt what happend hafter bella meets edwards ex wise and if she really packs and what happens to the kids and the cullens
HungerGamesIsMyLife chapter 25 . 4/6/2010
.GOD. I can't believe that Edward never told Bella that he had an ex-wife!
twilightluva73 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
i think she is DEFINITELY pregnant!
jacqueline chapter 26 . 3/18/2010
EX WIFE!

and y does bella always resort to packing...i cant believe it stopped there!

i am so looking forward to the next part
Asten chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
is she preggo?
MrssaCullen chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
WTF. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY WHAT THE FIKIN FREAK? WORST ENDING EVER! I SUCKED. YOU CANT JUST END A STORY BC YOUR BORED WITH IT, EITHER YOU WANT TO WRITE IT OR YOU DONT! smh,typical.

totally pissed. i should never read your stories again. but i will and let me tell you they BETTER be finished i will never read you again and tell my friends the same. i would say srry for being so mean but im just to PISSED. urg whatever bye.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »