Reviews for The Secret of Storms
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
aww. . . too adorable!

well done. :)
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Good point But I recall somewhere in both anime and the manga that there is a storm and Winry is crying. But it never specifically states that Winry is afraid of storms. I give you 10/10 for originality. It was really good. I LOVED IT. Great job.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
omg...this is one of the best stories i've read! my jaw practically dropped when i reached the ending of this story...totally unexpected! that was a good way to manipulate the story! it was a good twist! i rarely find good stories like this one, but i'm glad that i did! you're very creative!

as for winry being afraid of thunderstorms, i too was puzzled with several stories implying that...although i've never heard or seen in either the manga or anime that it was mentioned...but it's a good material for a story like yours and since the "winry's fear of storms" type of story is very common, i'm glad that you went out of the box and switched it with ed...

i honestly and sincerely praise you for this wonderfully crafted piece of literary art! kudos! XD
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
AW. That's very sweet.

It's become fanon (rather than canon) that Winry's afraid of storms, the most plausible theory is in the anime, Al carries Ed back in that storm after they try to transmute their mom.
chibifeather chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
XD, this was great! I had no idea it was Ed! Great Job!
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I liked it, but the reason everyone says Winry is afraid of storms is in the episode (I think) "Teacher" when Ed, Al, and Winry are remembering when they first met Izumi, it was storming and they were in the house and Winry is crying and shaking acting scared after lightening and thunder. I really liked it though!

Quitting for now chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Yeah, I hear that Winry is scared of storms myself, and it's a bit cliche. I like this story, and the imagination you used to make it. :)
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
great story! but it briefly shows winry being afraid of storms in the anime. in the episode where the brothers get 'kidnapped' by Izumi, they're on the train and the brothers point out that winry had met Izumi before on 'that day it wouldn't stop raining'. it shows the brothers standing in the rockbells' house worrying about the river barracade with Pinako and winry whimpers and covers her head when the thunder booms. it's not much, but it is there. and the people who didn't catch on to that do it because it's cliche romance. but it was a cute idea that Ed is the one afraid of storms! and I just love childhood stories with little fluffy moments like that! keep up the good work!

Nexlei chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
aw thats so cute
Miki-mouse716 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aww! That was so cute! :3
C.M. Kearney chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aww, that was so sweet! X3 Much thanks, hun! There's nothing I like more than sweet, fluffy puppy love on tots. Especially with Ed and Winry.
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
it's one said that winry was afraid of storms but if you watch episode 26 i think, "teacher" there was a flashback of a storm where ed and al met izumi and winry was covering her ears so she won't hear the thunder. to me, it's like she was afraid. anyway, nice story!
The Moonlight Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
KAWAI! thats so cute! Nice to see the rolls are switched since its Winry is the one afraid of storms jajajaja. Anyway, nice fic I liked it