Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
LisaAbiona15 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
This story is great and I hope you will continue, although it seemes ( sadly) unlikely since you haven't updated for years. Still, great story, very entertaining!
Nancy chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Please write more asap the story is great
Tipear chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
This story is absolutely ingenious! Epic, epic fun. I laughed my way through the two chapters. Snape and his fashion show... xD Brilliant!

I think that Minerva deserves the pancake. She has to suffer the most, the poor woman. nd maybe somenoeelse could e jealossofherfor the pancake... That would be hilaroius! D

I hope that you will continue the story and I hope that it will be soon.
potterhead1997 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Please continue!
glowshadow chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Ahh, please continue! (:
Telain of Lorien chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Really quite I lovely, humorous story. Really love the character interactions you have created! Please write more! Severus should get the banana macademia nut muffin watsit :D he is hilarious in this story but I think he may need a little cheering up ;)
JulesBlackthornes chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
update soon plz!
Jinxed chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
This..this story is made of win and hilarity. I shall be keeping a close eye on this for updates! Keep up the good work!
CYMKK09 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Can't wait for your next chapter!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hillarious, I couldn't stop laughing throughout, from Minerva's death glares and longing looks at her wand, to the interplay between Severus and Rolanda, bat man and poochy hoochy lol.
minerva's-kitten chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Severus having a fashion show in his head! (Gets up from the floor after falling over laughing so hard) THAT WAS GENIUS GIRLS!

Quite frankly I think Minerva or Albus should get the pancakes because they are in love and awesome and one could say, "I love banana-macadamia nut pancakes. The other say, "I love you." Then gasp! "repeat that please." "I...I said I love you."

This story is utterly hilarious!
corruptone chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
OMG! You're gonna include my 3 favourite pairings! Minerva/Albus, Snape/ Hooch and Poppy/Alastor!

Bloody, love it! I did love the original What Happens in Vegas but I'm sure this'll be just as good or better, you already had me rolling on the floor laughing with the Snape/Lucius fashion conscience.

P.S Albus should eat a banana-macadamia pancake because it would be adorable watching him drive everyone nuts convincing them to try a bit...then Min can kiss him just to shut him up!
PInk MegAmOUtH SHeEP chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
lol , i dont think i hav laugh harder at a story before ,

love the "cat walk" , rofl !

please update soon !

xx
Rosine chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Okay, I'll try for the 3...

That was awesome! Marvellous! incomparable! I lake English word : Magnifique, extraordinaire, Superbe, absoluement fabuleux! I htrully hope you're in front of your computer typing the sequel!

The beauty show in Severus head was just incredible!

(that was the enthusiastic review)

You could get Severus to win something in Vegas, make him drunk and Elope with Minerva, thanks a Weasley's prank.

(that was the innovative idea - well I tried my best)

Then I think Minerva desert the treat. She needs comfort because she didn't want to be here and Severus let her down in accepting to come. Then she could give a little bit to Albus and perhaps that would make them understand they made for each other - well of course, once she would have divorced Severus - Then she had both the Maraudeur ad the twins in her House, it should be rewarded.

(that was the explanation for exactly why Minerva deserves the tasty fluffiness of our breakfast treat.)

I know I'm a little crazy... (You're in right to say "just a little?")
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2009