Reviews for Resurrection
gyrlfrend chapter 25 . 9/15/2007
I read most of this last night and I just finished the last few chapters and I loved it! Great, wonderful story.
dre123 chapter 25 . 6/13/2007
that was so fantastic! I loved it, u did a fantastic job!
dre123 chapter 24 . 6/8/2007
love it! So glad Leo's doing okay! awesome chapter
EmAino chapter 23 . 6/5/2007
This has to be one of the best AMC fanfics I've ever read. You've done a really good job of capturing all of the characters, and I can't wait to see what happens with Leo, Greenlee and Ryan. Best of luck on your novel!
dre123 chapter 23 . 6/4/2007
omgosh! that was soo great, i hope Loe is okay though! but really great chapter!
Texas Lady chapter 23 . 6/4/2007
Welcome back. Your story is just as compelling, even with a little delay. I am sorry that you won't be writing any more fanfic, I will miss your stories. However I do wish you luck with your novel, and look forward to reading it.

I think that with Zach and Kendall finally together, and happy most of the time, the fanfics are pretty much becoming a thing of the past. I will miss them, because God knows they kept a lot of us from dying from frustration during the lean times.
Harmony233 chapter 22 . 5/31/2007
Please contuie this story. I love it ecspecially Leo and Greenlee. I miss them.
Cathy chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I hope you plan on writing the ending for this fic... don't leave us hanging. Thanks :)
Texas Lady chapter 22 . 3/17/2007
I am still loving this story. I have read all your stories, and each one is better than the last. You should never stop writing.

A
dleigh226 chapter 22 . 3/12/2007
I wish you would have put a little Leo/Greenlee action in there - but I am assuming your saving it because its going to be good ;) Also I hope that Erica isn't so passive about the Chris thing, it would be uncharacteristic of her especially after he has been helping Dixie, and the whole Vanessa/Leo thing, etc. Can't wait for the next update!
dre123 chapter 21 . 2/27/2007
that was great! I really cant wait for a Leo and Greenlee reunion!
dleigh226 chapter 21 . 2/27/2007
I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! I noticed yesturday that it had been a month, and I was starting to think you weren't going to update! BUT YOU DID! and I am so happy with this update! Not only did David see Leo, Greenlee is on her way to believing its him too! YEAH! Hopefully he doesn't die, because I don' think I will be able to handle it. I can't wait for Ryan and Slater to come because they need to go save Kendall because everyone else is to busy with Erica/Leo. PLEASE DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MONTH TO UPDATE!
Cathy chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Please post an update soon... can't wait to see how this fic turns out... thanks!
Texas Lady chapter 20 . 1/26/2007
Better and better...

A
dleigh226 chapter 20 . 1/26/2007
So do we only have a few more chapters until Leo, Bianca and Kendall are with Greenlee, Jackson, Spike, and Erica!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »