Reviews for Pain & Love
vlad3722 chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
I'm so glad there was a happy ending. This story was incredible and I didn't think I could get through it because I don't like reading angst, but I'm so glad I did. Your such a talented writer. Thanks for the story.
Jooheika chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
I really liked how you developed your version of the characters and how Bobby could've of turned given the background you made. I also like the relationship between the two and the fact that you had them deal with their problems with outside help not ignore it or give it an easy fix. All in all it was a great fic:)
CatishAngel07 chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
Wow, good story here. You started this off very powerfully and ended the same. Personally, Bobby would have been kicked out the damn door and my family would have gone back later to kill him, but I think I might like this better. Jack is an awsome character to write and read and I loved how you made him both vulnerable yet, he stood up to Bobby and he yes was frightened and all but he stood up. Nice story here again. Later.
WriterExpress15 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
The Bobby that I'm picturing, which happens to go perfectly with this story I think, is one like Mark Wahlberg's character "David" in that movie with Reese Witherspoon, called Fear. He hits Jack then speaks to him softly right after. That shows major abusing psycho type behavior, which is exactly what "David" was like in Fear.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story. I haven't read a good AU in a while. )
Shane chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
God, that was so good. And obviously very personal to you because you wrote the emotions so well and only by being in a situation similiar to that can you accurately write them. So really excellent. I'm going to be so sad when I finish reading all your stories.
Pace1818 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
damn there both messed up
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
damn i just found yr story
gerardlover123 chapter 8 . 12/24/2008
Amazing story. So emotional. I love Bobby and Jack's relationship. Jack would never leave Bobby, no matter what. I hope you write some other Bobby/Jack stories.
ak girl chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
This is a wonderful story. I've read a few of your short stories, but this had so much emotion that I read it all in one sitting. You sould write a few more long stories, I'd love to read more :)
Libby chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Oh my god, the best story ever! Hope you make a sequel. You have some of the best stories ever.
jbpiggy chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
I to have been in a relationship dominated by anger, and you handled/wrote the story beautifully.

Kudos to you.

xJx
I-like-chickens chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
This story...it's left me quite speechless. I think I'm in love with it. I love they way you potrayed all of the characters and their relationships with one another. It kept me hooked from beginning to end and the only thing I can say I am disappointed with is the lack of reviews you have recieved for it. You deserve hundreds of positive reviews for this, it's just amazing. Thank you for writing it :)
sangre antigua chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
I love your stories, very much. You just amaze me with your plotlines. I'm prob. going to read the rest of your stories, one by one.
silentvendetta chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
wow i finnaly read the rest of your story and it was amazing. i held my breath at certian parts and held back smirks at tender moments between the two. i hope to find time to read your other stories but if not you will always have me a a fan. you have a great talent never let anyone tell you different
DaTwistedSisters chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Aw, I'm glad this had a happy ending. Thank you! And I'm sorry about your past. I know how you feel. I had a shitty home life for a while too. But that which does not kill us makes us stronger, right? Sarah