Reviews for Reflection
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
THIS IS SO COOL!

HE ACTUALLY COMMITED SUICIDE!

OH THE DESPERATENESS

I LOVE ALL HEIMULOKI'S AND IN THIS ONE

LOKI'S HOPELESSNESS

HE GAVE IN TO THE JAKI!

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

I WONDER HOW HEIMDALL WILL REACT IF LOKI DID COMMIT SUISIDE?

(probably cry saying "I should have been the one to kill you, curse you Loki! why did you kill yourself? I WANTED TO KILL YOU)

ok that was just me

ja ne

Nice fic
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I'm soo... touched! I really love it! poor loki! waah DX
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Feeling sad now.
unfortunate liar chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
It's good... I guess... I mean... I agree with Inu-sama... not enough blood... but even if there was... I can't really relate that to Loki(add suffix). So yeah; this might not help you at all... but... if it had been another character, it might have been something better than it already is. (IT'S PERFECTLY FINE NOW THOUGH! NO OFFENCE!) but... yeah... I dunt know who the other character is though.
Hachi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was so sad! I totally support this pairing! When I told my friends about it, they stared at me and laughed.;_;

But no! I find this fic after searching so hard for one and its really good! I really want you to write more HeimxLoki fics! PLEASE! You're really good at scene discriptions btw, also, the blood level was perfect so tell Inu-sama he's too stupid to know what 'enough' is!
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
WA! I LOVE THIS SONG! but what i found funny, is i read the sequal before i read this xD

but i love it anyway! *saves to favs* i love heimloki stories! even if loki *did* kill himself, but w/e! cause of the sequel (which i expect you to update soon, or i will come get you) i feel much better _~
Fanless chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
A sequel, when Loki's dead? o.O I guess it could be about Heim-dhan or something.. yay! I like everything about this fic (song, pairing, ect..)! And angst amuses me, so it was fun to read. Keep it up! This one deserves a cookie.
Aurora Matsuei chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wah! *bawls* so mean, you killed loki. wah. oh well, he really didn't want to live anymore so i suppose nothing could be done. well done even as angsty as it was
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Oh, my. Please, please, please you can't let it end that way! You said you might be willing to do more chapters or a sequel? Please do, it's just to sad to end that way... As you can tell I liked it, and hope to see more from you, hopefully with a happier bent.
nurr chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
WAH! I LUVED IT! I FREAKING LOVED IT! you should really make more.
Cyansilent chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This story is so sad...*sob...*

But at the very least, it's a good fic
Aoi-sora chapter 1 . 7/22/2006