Reviews for Bath Time 3: Bubbles for Two
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
mewxcottonxcandy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
awesome!
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aww now that was sweet. I'm just glad he dropped his perviness in the end. That's how you win a girl over, be honest, not perverted. Great addition, probably the best of the trilogy.
moonlight lilly chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
please write more i love your stories and ths one i cant get enough of soo PLEASE WRITE MORE! im begging.
DismemberedHat chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I demand another!
Rawr chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Add something else please it's awesome!
KiratheShadowWolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
... that was...good? It was kind of fluffy, if you look deep.
Zhemille212 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
i really love this story! i read bath time first and i think it's just so hilarious to think that ichigo saw kisshu in her bathtub. great job!
RachelWrites51 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
AMAZING! It's hilarious and SOOOOO romantic3
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Dutch: AHH! the series is SOOOOO cute! i love ALL THREE of them! i love it! IS THERE GONNA BE A FOURTH? PLZ MAKE A FOURTH, I WANT A FOURTH . ok...i'm being REALLY childish now... *shrugs* AAH, WAIT, WHERE'S KISH...HE'S USUALLY WITH ME! *poofs back Kish, who is eating an ice cream* WHERE WERE YOU!

Kish: getting an ice cream, i got one for you too! *gives chocolate ice cream*

Dutch: YAAY! *shuts up and eats ice cream*

Kish: that was easy *smirks*

Dutch: LUV THE STORY!

Kish: you've already said that! *drags Dutch away to who knows where* bye *smirks*

Dutch: WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? LET ME GO! AAH! C U!
natsuu chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
All three stories are equally enjoyable xD (how I wish there's a fourth one LOL X:) And it just gets cuter and cuter with each chapter And yeah! Kisshu definitely owns that Masaya.
newmew4you chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
WAAAAAAAAA YESSS YESS. YESSS GREAT ENDING OMG *gives u an Emmy* MAKEANOTHERPLEASE
fallenxxangelxx chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
loooooooooooooooooove it . tytytytytyty i love them 2gether stupied myassa or w/e his stupied name is hmpf -crosses arms-
coolreader5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH! D
DataZone chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
hahahaha he wore shorts in the tub! this is an amazing story write more!

luvziez and kisses: miko-chan the spirit fox!..